Sweet bite 2/3

╰─➛✎﹏ | welcome  ! .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.
Heya guys I'm back, here is the new chapter 2 of Sweet bite!!

Hi. It's been so long isn't? Sorry this story Kept you waiting. I was busy during school works, dance rehearsal practice and playing Genshin Impact for a while. So here's the 2nd part. (LITTLE UPDATE: I GOT SCARAMOUCHE 🥳🥳)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

He removed his jacket and lay it on the chair then he tried removing Sherwin's shirt but Sherwin stopped him. "What are you doing?!" Sherwin screamed. "Aren't you gonna torture me or no?" He asked.

"I insisted that you need to stay quiet while we do this alright" Jonathan said. Sherwin got up from the bed and tried to go to the balcony, Jonathan grabbed his waist and sat on the bed and forced Sherwin to sit on his lap facing Jonathan.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sherwin's POV:

I'm now on his lap and his hands is still my waist. I tried to escape his grip but he's stronger than I thought. Eventually i gave up

"Aw, does my little mouse wanted to escape that badly after what he has done?" Jonathan whispered to my ear. He pulled me close and our chests is touching. He travelled his hand from my waist to my butt cheeks and started pinching it.

"Ow! That hurts" i cried. "You deserved it by the way" he said as he. Rude. He raised my shirt showing my n!pples and bit it the my right softly and sucked my blood gently. I screamed with pain.....but why did i liked it?

I moaned softly....

"Oh, seems you liked it. Don't you?" He asked and raised his Right eyebrow. "No" i lied flustered as i tried to pull away from his grip. "Can you just let me go? I can apologize what i did to you. I don't need punishment, it's just a punch" i said getting annoyed by what he was doing right now.

He just stared at me and continued sucking my blood from my n!pples I gripped on his shirt and fighting the urge to moan. After sucking my right n!pple, he did it on the left side. Hungrily! I let out a huge groan after his bite. He swirled his tongue against my n!pple and continued to suck it

"Mhm~" he groaned as he sucked me. "Why you're so delicious?~" He said. He sucked my blood on my sensitive spot that made me let go of my moan." You liked it little mouse?" Jonathan asked again. I ignored his answer. He slapped my butt hardly. "ANSWER ME!" He yelled. "No." I lied. He looks still angry with a hint of...lust? in him

"Alright then, I'll make it more likeable. That suits you" he said as he looked down, i gulped. Oh no...Please no more sucking... I can't let out a moan ever again. "What are you looking at?" I asked.

He didn't answer me and quickly pulled me and lay me down to the bed. Then he leaned towards my shorts and removed it. Obviously i covered my boxers. I know what this is going. "No! Don't you dare do it" I said. "Do what?" I questioned me. "I know what you're up to , so no sucking on me." I insisted.

He bit my hand that let me summon an OW from my mouth and removed it. Before i cover it up, he removed my boxers in a speed of light... SO THIS IS HOW HE GET HERE?! I THOUGHT HE TELEPORTED OR SUMMONED FOR AN UNKNOWN REASON! (He's superman, jk⚡⚡) and what happened next?

He sucked my corpus cavernosa... (If you know it, congratulations! Librihan kita Jollibee 😉) "No- Ngh~ Stop now!" I yelled. Jonathan swirled his tongue at my tip, giving a sweet and hot sensation in me.  He continued to suck my corpus cavernosa ignoring me. Then he gave me a blowjob which obviously weird but nice ig...

He grabbed my waist using both of his hands and pushed me down to the bed against the mattress. "Don't you dare to-" "To what my mouse? You can't stop me from doing my little punishment." He cutted me of by kissing me passionately.

His tongue explored my mouth,  the heat that he make inside of me. The longer the kiss, the sloppier it gets. He broke the kiss "Stop! Please!" i said then he grabbed my butt and raised it aligning it infront of his mouth. He inserted the tip of his tongue into my hole. "Jo- Jonathan~ Ah ~ sto- AUH~" I moaned loudly enough to hear. He then inserted all of his long vampire tongue in my core. He swirled his tongue exploring me that made me prec#m (I need to censor this, or else might mom see it🥲) "You think i can stop huh? I can't until I don't have the urge to f#ck you or make your last c#m out~" He said with vulgar words out from him. He pulled his tongue out and made me prec#m again, "You liked it don't you little mouse?" He said. I nodded as a yes "Buen chico~" He seductively complimented as he looked around for something I don't know "What are you looking for?" i asked

JONATHAN'S POV: (FINALLY HIS POV IS BACK FROM THE CLOSET)

I looked around for smex toys (don't mind the typo, i do that sometimes) until i hit my jackpot! It was inside his bed drawer. I removed some of the toys and showed to him "is this for me?~ How sweet of you darling~" I said in a flirty tone. He nodded yes flustered to look at me. I rubbed his lower lip and gave him a short smooch.

(OK THIS WILL BE A 2/3 CHAPTERS I CAN DO SINCE THIS THING IS WAY TOO LONG FOR ME TO HANDLE MY GIGGLING OR ELSE MY MOM WILL CHECK UP ME TO THE DOCTORS. BYEE CYA)

So um, yeah it's been so long (fnaf😃) since i finally finished this 2nd chapter out of 3. Yes i changed it. It's now december sembreak YEHEY!!! So meaning i have a good time refreshing my thoughts on this book now. Gtg charge, and I'll update the 3rd chapter too later byeee.

Total: 1053 words