The Runaway Part 3: (for my friend lindsey)

I called my daughters name bringing her back to me. I couldn't believe that the man that broke up with me the one that broke my heart was infront of me. " Louis ? " " oh... Hi lindsey i didn't know you still lived here in the city" " Ye i alwaysed did. " " who's he ? " Skylar asked with a confused look on her face. in the corner of my eye i can see louis with the biggest grin on his face. " Skylar this is louis " " hi sweetie " louis replyed while getting on his knees so he is the same height as skylar. " i'm your ..... " " Skylar why don't you go play at the play groun, while me and louis have a talk. " " ok mommy " skylar said nodding her head. 

" why didn't you let me finish ? " " you can't tell her that your the dad yet " " why not " " it's just not the right time to " " then when's the right time !! " he said raising his voice. " When we get back together !! " I covered my mouth did i really just say that ? " I have to go now sorry " " no don't " louis protested while grabbing on to my hand." i was gonna ask you if you would like to get back together, im so sorry of what i said about leaving you, and thinking that you cheated on me.... please lindsey im begging you please forgive me ? " I started to tear up a bit. " I can't forgive you what you have done, but i can't let my daughter live without her dad" I grabbed louis's hand and walked over to skylar. " SKYLAR ! " I called out.

TBC..