Niall Imagine

I stepped outside, of my apartment. a gust of cold air hit me making me hug myself trying to keep warm. i walked down the steep steps, leading me to the cold cement ground. i walked down the street, to starbucks to get some hot chocolate to warm me up. i opened to glass doors, entering the cafe. My eyes were nailed to this one guy in the cafe, " Oh my gosh its niall horan" my mouth dropped. i walked up to him and asked him for a picture and a autograph. " Hi niall" " Hi" He replied with his thick Irish accent. " can i  have a picture? " i said while waving my phones at him. " Sure babe" i a picture with him, and after we chatted for a while. " So, where r you from?" " i'm from new york", we told jokes, and i tried flirting with him. Just when our conversation started, i got a text from my mom saying i had to come home. " sorry i have to go " I said with a frown, i gave niall a hug and walked out of the cafe. Just before i was about to step outside niall called me back. " Hey Y/N i almost forgot " He said while jogging towards me. " If you want to continue our conversation, text me sometime? " niall said while handing me a peice of paper with his number on it. " Thanks, niall " I replied with a grin. I gave him another hug and walk outside, i started to cry i couldn't believe i got, niall horans number. The one i drempt about, the who i have pictures of all over my room. I wiped away my tears, and walked into my apartment i shared with my mother. " Mom your not going to believe what just happened" I screamed, while pacing back and forth. " ok what happened? " " i met niall horan! " I screeched once again. My mom ran up to me, giving me a hug. " But, thats not the best part" I slipped the piece of paper out of my back pocket and handed it to my mom. " \What's this? " She questioned. "It's his number he gave it to me! " I screamed once again. Me and my mom jumped up and down, both screaming. " you  have to text him" my mom said while grabbing my phone out of my hand. " i know im going to " I said while running up to my room.

i took the peice of paper and my phone out of my pocket, and added nialls number to my contacts.

Y/N: Hey! Its Y/N

Niall: Hey babe:)

And thats how our conversation started, 3 months after he finally asked me out. 

sorry wasnt my best, i have writers block. if you want a imagine comment:

a boy, plot, sad or happy imagine.

THANKSSS