The Runaway Part 4: (for my friend lindsey)

Skylar slid down the slide and ran towards me hugging my legs. " Sky, I have some news ! " " What is it mommy? " I knelt down infront of skylar. " This is your dad ! " i said while pointing up to louis. " Daddy !! "She said jumping up and hugging louis. " I love you forever " Louis whispered. " I love you too ". Louis put her down and held her hand. " do you ladies want to go to my flat ? "  " Sure " i said giving louis a wink, and a kiss on his smooth skin. We walked up to louis's car,, i opened the door for skylar, and closed it shut. Louis grabbed the door handle and gestured me to go into the car.

I hopped, louis jogged to the other side and sat into his seat. We soon got to his house, it was the same housei lived in with him. I climbed out of the car Opening the door for skylar. Louis unlocked the front door swinging it open. I walked inside,it had the same furniture, same smell, and yet, the same memories. Happy,sad, and the most memoriable moments. I began to cry thinking of all the memories i left here. " whats wrong babe ? " louis said kissing my tears away. " It's just ...... the memories left here ". " Come on let's watch a movie " " I will like that " I said walking hand in hand to the living room.

THE END !!