Harry Imagine

You and harry were bestfriend's since kinder-garden, he would always come to your house almost everyday just to see you. Whenever he came over you to would usually cuddle and watch movies, but today was different.    Y/N POV:   " Mom I'm Home! "  You shouted, hearing your voice echo through the house. You heard no answer. You felt a vibration in your back pocket making you jump, it was a call from harry, "Hey what's up! " You questioned, with a grin on your face, you always had feeling for harry, but you never told him because you though he would refuse and ruin your friendship. " Nothing, I'm really bored, do you mind if I come over? " " Don't mind at all, Bring Love actually"  Love Actually was harry and I favourite movie, you two never got sick of it. "Sure babe, see you  in 5 "  "Ok thanks bye". You said as you hung up the phone, and placed it on the table. You went upstairs to your room, to freshen up,I sprayed on my favourite perfume, chewed on a piece of gum, ( So my breath don't stank) and made my bed so i doesn't look so sloppy. Your head turned towards the door, hearing it ring. " I'm Coming"  I said jogging towards the door. Grabbing the door handle, twisting it to open it. My eyes wandered up to meet harry, smirking while holding, the DVD. I grabbed the DVD and ran upstairs harry following behind me. we made it to my room, harry jumped on to my bed making it all wrinkly, " I almost forgot, i  need to pop the popcorn, stay here while i get it" I protested, giving harry a stern look. I turned back a walked down the stairs to get the corn start popping!       Harry's POV:    Y/n told me to stay in her room as she popped the popcorn, i got really bored waiting for her so i started to bounce the ball  that i found on her side table against the wall, which managed to go into her closet. I opened the door to her closet, seeing all of her clothes...... and lingerie. picked up one of her bra's and held it against my chest, I looked down at my chest when i heard the door creak. "Um, Harry?" I quickly hid the bra and tucked it in my shirt like nothing happened. " Um, what's behind your back?" She questioned. " Oh!, um nothing" I smirked. 

Y/N POV: I ripped open the hot bag of popcorn, pouring the hot buttering popcorn into the silver bowl. I walked up the stairs and ate some pieces of popcorn on my way up, i opened the door to my room to find harry placing one of my bras on to his chest. I called his name telling him that i see what he was doing. He hid the bra behind his back. " I saw you holding my bra" I warned as i placed the bowl of popcorn on to the bed. " What pshh no I didn't do that'" He lied. I jumped on to him knocking him down, as i try to get my bra from inside his shirt. Harry tugged on to me flipping on to the ground. Harry hovered over me pushing my bangs out of my face, leaning forward attaching his lips on to mine. Harry pulled away catching his breath " W-Would you like to be my g-girlfriend" he said almost out of breath. "yes" I said as i pulled his face towards mine placing my lips on to his. My hands lowered down his back, and went up in his shirt and grabbed my bra. I waved the bra in front of his face giggling. Harry tried to  grab it as he missed, i slithered away from his body. I stepped away walking to my closet and placing it neatlly into my closet, feeling harry's hands around my waist, resting his head on the crook of my neck. " I love you" Harry whispered into my ear. " I love you too". I replied as I turned my head planting a kiss on to his cheek. " Now let's watch this movie " He said smirking, while grabbing my hand and jumping on to my bed. I slid the dvd into the t.v and waited for the film to play. I rested my head on to harry's chest feeling his chest rise, as harry placed slid his hand on to my waist. A few minutes into the movies my eye lids started to get heavy and eventually shut.

If you want a Imagine Comment The boy you want, plot, happy or sad imagine

I hope you enjoyed it.