The UnderDog Part 1:

I stepped out of my car, stepping into a large mud puddle. " Dammit" I grunted,i bent over into my car to get some napkins. I sensed eyes staring at me up and down. I grabbed the napkins and started to wipe off the mud on my shoe that was beginning to dry up. I tossed the dirty napkin on to the ground and stepped out of my car carefully, trying not to step in the mud again. I slammed the metal door, making the silver car shake. I pulled my satchel and hung it on to my shoulder. I walked towards the school wobbling a bit.

I stopped as i heard a familiar voice calling my name followed by loud foot steps. It was Harry he was the biggest nerd in the school, and everyday since they announced that there was gonna be a prom he kept asking me and i always said the same answer, no. " Hey Teya " He said out of breath. " Would you like to go to prom with me? " . He asked while holding up a rose. I scratched my neck, biting my lip " Sorry Harry but no" I said slowly walking away as he starred down at his feet, he walked off kicking a rock, he picked it up and threw it against the school in anger. I stopped in my tracks, I felt bad, I kept rejecting him and whenever asked me he would buy something last time he gave me a necklace. I

didn't want him to spend all of his money to just to bring me to prom. Plus he was pretty cute. I turned on my heels facing Harry's way and walking up  to him. He turned his head towards me, and turning it back towards the wall, letting a tear escape from his eye. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. " Yeah know, after i think about it, yes i will go to prom with you". His eyes widened turning around facing me. " Are you serious" He questioned. " Yes, I'm serious but dress nice" I nodded with a grin on my face. He wrapped his arms around me swaying back and forth. " See you in 1st period" He said while planting a kiss on my cheek, handing me the rose, and jogged into the school.

I followed him into to the school, walking to my locker. I swung my locker door open, hanging my bag on the hook and grabbing my books that I needed for first period. I slammed my locker shut and jumped at the sight of harry standing behind my locker door. " Gosh don't do that" I giggled hugging my books to my chest. " What, can just walk my girlfriend to her class"  "Girlfriend? No were not dating I'm just your prom date" I said narrowing my eyebrows. "Don't worry I was just joking" He giggled as he slid his arm on my waist. People began to stare wondering why harry the biggest nerd in schools arm was around me " Teya!" I heard as i turned my head towards where the sound was coming from. It was my best friend Katie. " Hey Katie " I said as directed harry to go to class without me. " Why was harry's arm around you" She ask while bringing me into the girls washroom. "Ok I know your gonna get mad at me but, I'm going to prom with harry" " What why?" she said with a scared look on her face.

" I don't know, I guess when he kept asking me he kept buying me expensive stuff and i didn't want him to spend all his money on me, plus he's nice kinda cute" " Cute?! He's the biggest nerd in the school" " so, at least he's nice and treats be better then all the other guys". We argued, for a few more minutes until the bell rang.i ran out of the bathroom and to my classroom where i made it just in time. I sat beside Harry.

TBC..