Chapter one

Gabe

"Are you sure that you don't want to come out with us?" Hudson asks, we used to go out every weekend but I have grown bored of the custom, it is the same every time, get wasted and wake with a hangover, I just feel that It is time for me to grow out of such childish things and maybe start looking for something more serious.

"no you guys go out and have a good time." I am the oldest of the group at twenty seven, then it is mason, Hudson then mike, so a lot of the responsibilities ley on my shoulders and it can get too much I just want someone to share things with.

"okay mate if you are sure." Hudson leaves the room and mason walks in.

"it is okay to want more then us."

"how did you know."

"I know a desperate man when I see one. It is my job." Then he walks out with the others. But what he said got me wondering, am I starting to want more than my brothers?

"damn it!" I yelled as I bent down to pick up the bits of the glass I just shattered on the ground, I have been trying to do paper work for most of the night but something in me is telling me that something is wrong. I dispose of the glass in the bin and go to fine the dust pan and brush but before I can find it I see something out of the corner of my eye.

"Gabe, how nice to talk to you." Jetts voice comes through the darkness of the Livingroom. I can't figure out how he knows where I live.

"I cant say the same about you."

"such rudeness, didn't your mother teach you any manners."

"she did, but you don't deserve them." I feel someone behind me so I get into a fighting position.

"oh how I love to see you boys on edge around me, but you won't be harmed by me or any of my men as long as you tell me where the shipment went." He finally steps out of the shadows and I am able to back up so that I can see both Jett and his friend. "no? no response, not even for your old friend, I know that you have been after me for some time but never able to catch me, so it must be exciting to be this close to me."

"that isn't the word I would use, more nausea inducing."

He slaps a hand to his black hart, "ow that hurts Gabe and here I was thinking that we could be friends." He lifts his hand from his hart (if he has one) and looks at his watch, "my my look at the time, my new play thing is arriving soon, so I am going to give you two options, either you tell me where the shipment is or we take you with us and you tell us there." The brute to my left steps forward.

"so sure that I will tell you."

"positive." The Brute lungs forward and I hit him with a kick to his stomach and made him stumble for a few seconds, had time to punch him in the throat but while I was doing that Jett snuck up behind me and priced me with a needle.

"you bastard, my brothers will here about this and they will come get me."

"ar you see I don't think they will, your little operation has been looking for me for years and never been able to find me, so what makes you think that they will be able to find you." I feel tears prick my eyes and I fall under the blackness of sleep.