ch 2

Finney Blake

Gwen waited for me outside the school. 
"ready to go?" she yawns.

I shake my head, "I'm waiting for Robin. I'm going to tutor him in math."

Gwen looked shocked for a second and grinned. 

"Okkkkkk. Have fun." she grinned and walked away.

"Your going home by yourself?" I yell.

She keeps walking, not looking back, "Yep! Gonna eat all the ice cream."

I sigh and wait for Robin. 

20 minutes later 

I frown. Whats taking him so long? I hear a faint cheer and I groan. I walk to the school yard and see a crowd. 

I pray that it isn't Robin but of course it was. 

I run over to Robin ho was violently beating up a kid. I frown, "Robin, stop." 

Robin looks up, "Oh! Hey, Fin!" 

I glare at him, "Get off him so we can go home."

The crowd goes quiet and whisper. Robin looks back at the kid one more time, glares at him, gets off, and walk away. I catch up to him, "So, are we going to your house?" I question him.

" No, my tio says that he's fixing something in our house. So I can't be there for another 4 hours."

I shrug, "Ok then, my house it is."

When we get to my house, I unlock the door and let Robin in.

"Why does it smell like alcohol?" Robin questioned. 

I didn't want to tell him the truth. "Um, my dad made some drink.. but its fine."

Gwen runs down and stops in front of Robin, grinning. She grabs Robins hand and shakes it violently, "OMG YOUR ROBIN ARRELLANO. I'M A BIG FAN. I'VE SEEN ALL YOUR FIGHTS!!"

Robin smiles confused, "Um, thank you?" I slap Gwen at the back of her head, "Stop, Gwenny. Go to your room."

She glares at me, smiles at Robin, then stomps away. 

Robin grins at me, "I didn't know I had fans."

I shrug and head to the living room. I stop dead in my tracks. Alcohol bottles. 

"Fin?" Robin says from another room. I hear him coming so I grab the bottles and stuff them in the tv drawer. 

"YES?" I said quickly as Robin walked into the living room.

" Are we gonna start?" 

" yes, of course."

1 hour and 30 minutes later

" Well, we got  30 minutes left. You wanna watch a movie?" I said, looking at the clock.

Robin grins excitedly, " I KNOW THE PERFECT MOVIE!"  

As he walks to the t.v drawer, I panic.  I run over and stop right in front of the drawer, " NO! Um, I mean I'll open it."

Robin looks back confused, " Um, ok?"

I quietly open it as he stares, pushing the bottles all the way in the back.

I give room for him, " Ok, do what you want now. Ima check on Gwen."

Robin Arrellano 

Something feels off. I look inside the t.v drawer going through all the cds.

I finally find Texas chain Massacre and take it out.  Bottles roll out of the drawer and I stare in horror. 5 bottles of alcohol. 

I hear Fin's footsteps so I quickly put the bottles back in and shut it. 

" You found the movie?"

I grin and throw him the cd. 

He stares at it nervously. 

" I can't. My dad would never."

I wink at him, " But your dad isn't here."