chapter 6

<jessie's pov>

the party is really fun. harper and i are both a bit drunk and were dancing together. madison is with liam, theyre very clearly into each other. then we decide to play spin the bottle. me, harper, madison, liam and a couple of other people i dont know are participating.

the rules are simple: someone spins the bottle and them and whoever it lands on take a shot and get 5 minutes alone time in the other room. the rest has to guess what they did in those 5 minutes.

"okay i wanna go first!" madison says. she spins the bottle, and of course it lands on liam.

"lets go baby girl!" liam says.

they go into the other room and we dicuss what theyre gonna do. i think theyre gonna makeout, for sure.

when they come back theyre both smiling from ear to ear, madisons jacket is off and there's a hickey on liams neck.

"i told you!" someone says while he does a handshake with liam.

"tell me everything tomorow dude" i whisper to madison.

then harper decide to spin the bottle. i swear to god if it lands on anyone but me i will fight someone. luckily it lands on me.

after a shot of tequila harper grabs my hand and takes me to the other room. the room is not very big, there is just a tv and a red couch.

"so, what should we do?" i say, hinting.

"i dont know, what do you want to do?" harper says with a smirk on her face.

*content warning: smut. if you dont want to read that skip to the white line*

they look so god damn hot tonight. all i want to do is throw her on the couch and makeout.

"come here" i say with fake confidence. i am not really the hookup type so im pretty nervous.

harper gets close to me. i grab her face and kiss her. she puts her hands on my waist and pulls me closer. then i feel her tongue on my lips, asking for entrance. i open my mouth and harper dances around my tongue with hers.

"is this okay?" harper asks while lifting up my shirt. i put up my arms as permission. they then pull me to the couch and pushes me down so i lay on the couch. harper sits on top of me, taking of their shirt as well.

"you are beautiful oh my lord" i say. i mean it, she is so hot.

"thank you, love. so are you" she says back.

harper leans down to kiss me more. we makeout for a while and i feel that im starting to get aroused.

harper slides their hand over my body, while still kissing me. from my face to my neck, over my chest and stomach. she stops at my pants.

"can i?" harper asks, meaning if she can take of my pants. im not sure if i want to go there, im pretty insecure about my body. but then our makeout session gets interrupted my a knock on the door.

___________________________________
*end of smut*

"times over!" we hear. we quickly get dressed and walk to the rest of the group.

"oh yep. they fucked" madison says, looking proud of her statement.

"idiot they cant fuck theyre girls. but if u want u can kiss right here, right now?" some guy says. seriously dude? thats a way to ruin the mood.

"how about you go fuck yourself?" harper says angrily.

"sure baby, wanna help me with that? last time we were alone together you were amazing."

i see that harper is getting seriously mad, so i grab her arm and drag her outside.

"oh yeah saved by the girlfriend" the guy screams. what an idiot.

"who is that? and what the fuck is wrong with him?" i ask harper.

then i look up to her and see that she is crying.

"harper? whats wrong?"

"nothing." they answer, wiping away their tears.

i take harper outside, away from the crowd.

"it doesn't seem like nothing. you can talk to me harper. i am here for you." i say, trying to comfort her. harper starts crying again.

"thats josh, my ex. he wasn't very good to me while we were together and ever since i broke up with him he has been acting like an idiot. he made up lies to get me back and stuff" she then explains.

"im sorry to hear that. are you okay?" i ask her. i feel genuinly sorry for her.

"yea i just wanna go. can i stay at yours?" harper says. its clear to me she doesn't want to talk about it now.

"yes of course, my parents are out of town so we got the house to ourselves." i say. my parents are almost never home, but that's okay. when they are home they always fight anyways.

"okay lets go! hmm so were home alone for the entire night?" harper says jokingly, like the fight didnt even happen.

"yes we do" i answer.

we walk to my house. its a 20 minute walk but it goes by fast.

_________________________________________