chapter 9

<jessie's pov>

when harper is out the door i clean up the house a bit. then i go to bed since sleep is always the best medicine against hangovers.

___________________________________
smut warning. if you dont want to read that skip to the next white line.

*this is happening in jessie's dream*

harper and i are cuddling in my bed. billie eilish is playing, 'i love you'.

harper gets on top of me. she is singing along with the lyrics. "We fall apart as it gets dark. I'm in your arms in Central Park. There's nothin' you could do or say, I can't escape the way I love you". they sing.

harper then leans down, and kisses me. damn that feels good. i kiss her back. the kiss gets more and more intense and i slip my tongue in her mouth. she lets out a small moan.

i turn her around, so i am on top of her. i stop kissing her for a second, to look at her body. she is wearing grey sweatpants and a calvin klein sports bra. i can see their hard nipples trough her bra.

"you are so god damn hot harper." i tell her.

i slide my hand from her waist up to the side of her breast.

"can i touch you?" i ask.

"yes please do. you make me so horny" they answer.

i start kneading her breast. i then touch her boob, going in circles untill i reach her nipple. i touch their nipple, still going in circles.

"how is that baby?" i ask her, while i move my finger faster and faster.

"really fucking good. kiss me jess." harper answers.

i kiss her, still going faster and then harper lets out a big moan.

"jessie, take of your clothes. i want to see you." harper commands me.

i stand up and i slowly take of my shirt, and then my pants.

"good girl. now come here and lay on you back for me please." harper says.

i do what she says. she gets on top of me, pushing her legs under mine. they then start touching me. she starts on my leg, then moves up to my hips. then they slide their hand over my stomach, my boobs and nipples. the second harper touches my nipple i moan.

"kiss me please" i say.

"not yet. be patient." harper says, teasing me.

then they move their hand to my vulva. she touches me over my underwear, and then slides her fingers under my underwear to take it off. before they take it of she asks me for consent.

i want to take of my bra but before i can do that harper does it already.

"let me do that baby girl. you can just lay here and enjoy." harper says while unclipping my bra and taking it off. i now am completely naked.

they kiss me, hard. while kissing me she slides her hand over my breast, and starts massaging it. they stop kissing me, and moves her head to my boob, leaving marks on her way.

___________________________________
end of smut.

"jess. jessie. jessie!" i hear.

i sit up in my bed and look at my mother. shit, it was just a dream.

"oh hey mom, hey dad. how was your trip?" i ask them.

"great!" my mom says and she starts telling me about her trip but i am not really listening. i can't stop thinking about harper...

___________________________________
sorry for not updating. i hope this chapter makes sense, i wanted to write some smut :)