⎯⎯ ୨Chapter 08୧ ⎯⎯

{UNEDITED}

~|#|~

PREVIOUSLY

"Killua, will you be my boyfriend?" Gon asked.

"Yes!" Killua answered immediately.

"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!"

PRESENT

Killua and Gon stood in shock at the scene in front of them. Mahiru was propped up against the wall as blood flowed down her face. Kazuichi was crying. Hinata ran into the room. Soon enough, everyone else other than Kuzuryu and Hiyoko showed up. They were given a Monokuma file, and with that, a search for clues began.

Chiaki pointed out a set of footprints leaving the building. Gon grabbed Killua's hand, leading him away from the others.

"Gon, where are you taking me? We should help out!"

Gon stopped walking and turned to Killua. "We will, but first..." He leaned over to Killua, giving him a peck on the lips. "I never got to do that because the announcement interrupted me."

Killua's face turned beet red.

"Now let's go help out!" Gon began dragging Killua back to the others.

~|#|~

"Hey, guys!" Nagito said with a smile.

"Who let him out?!" Killua demanded. He was still disturbed about Nagito knowing about his feelings.

"PEDOBEARS GONNA SCREW ME!!!!" Hiyoko screamed as Monokuma dragged her over.

"Like she knows anything about pedophiles." Killua muttered to himself.

"The time of aimless wanderin' without parallel draws ta an end, an' the hour is at hand! The time ta settle th' score is now! Shoot bullets from ya bloodshot eyes! Go berserk in a battle of high school wits! This is it! The class trial us finally about ta get underway!" Monokuma declared. "This way... an' kiddos, please try ta make this as excitin' as pawssible."

Everyone began making their way up the escalator and into the elevator. They soon made it to the trial room. They all walked over to their stands, but Killua made Gon stand with him because he didn't want Gon anywhere close to Nagito.

"Now, sink yer fangs into my bear-illiant master piece: Twilight Syndrome Murder Case!"

"Can't we forget about that dumb game?" Ibuki asked.

"Are you sure that's such a good idea? I imagine those who beat the game already know this, but it's based on a real life event." Nagito spoke up. "In other words, it's a non-fiction game. It even said as much on the startup screen."

"It stands to reason the game plays a role, since it's the "motive" this time around." Chiaki piped up.

"Can somebody explain what the fuck even happened in the game?" Killua demanded.

"Sure... I was stumped myself until Chiaki lent me a hand after the murder, but I can offer a basic explanation. The game takes place in an academy, where seven different characters are introduced." Hajime begins.

"Girl A, Girl B, Girl C, Girl D, Girl E, Boy F and finally, the high scool girl who was murdered, right?" Chiaki finished.

"Murdered? It had that kind of violent content?" Sonia asked.

"Well no shit, the name of the game literally has the word murder in it, and it was created by mister psycho over there." Killua said, pointing at Monokuma.