⎯⎯ ୨Chapter 10୧ ⎯⎯

{Decided to finish this off!}

~|#|~

PREVIOUSLY

Monokuma declared that it was time to vote. Everyone voted.

"Wait!!!!" Sonia yelled.

Everyone went silent.

Sonia explained that Pekoyama isn't Sparkling Justice, considering that Sparkling Justice wasn't Japanese. Pekoyama admitted to not being Sparkling Justice.

PRESENT

Everyone began panicking.

"Killua..." Gon muttered.

Killua looked at Gon, the tan male looked worried.

"I woulda been happy wit' ya just bein' yerself!" Kuzuryu yelled. "I'll tell ya what I needed, dammit! Not a tool! I needed ya fer who you are!" He looked up, tears flowing down his face. "So Peko, don't go yet! Please don't leave me!"

"It's punishment time!" Monokuma declared.

Pekoyama exited the room. Suddenly, Kuzuryu sprinted after her.

"Kuzuryu!" Gon shouted.

They all watched in horror as Pekoyama fought off millions of straw warriors.

"Peko, look out!" Kuzuryu shouted.

{This is where I stopped writing from what was in the book}

Pekoyama suddenly turned to Kuzuryu and slashed him in the face. Her face was full of horror as he fell to the ground, groaning.

"Kuzuryu!" She cried as she dropped to her knees next to him.

Gon covered his eyes and Killua pulled him into a hug as they watched a straw soldier stab Pekoyama.

~|#|~

Gon was curled up against Killua as he slept. The white haired male was blushing furiously as they were sitting in the diner with everyone else.

"Guys! We are allowed to visit Kuzuryu now!" Sonia informed them, running into the diner.

Everyone stood up and ran after her, excluding Killua and Gon.

Killua told them that he wanted to let Gon sleep longer. Hajime promised to let them know how he was doing.

Killua sat in the silence and watched Gon. He smiled to himself.

"Killu?" Gon groaned, slowly opening his brown eyes.

"I'm here."

"I don't feel good." He whispered.

Killua's smile faded. He put a hand against Gon's forehead, only to pull it away. He was burning up!

"Jesus, Gon! You have a bad fever!" He picked him up.

Killua ran as fast as he could to the infirmary, running into Hajime.

"Killua? I thought you weren't-" "Gon is burning up badly!" Hajime looked down at the tan male and saw how red his face was. "Oh god, not him too." "What do you mean?" "Come with me, I'll explain."

Killua ran after Hajime and into one of the rooms. In the room was Mikan, three beds holding Ibuki, Akane and Nagito.

"Mikan! Gon has it too." Hajime informed her.

"Wait, what's happening?" Killua demanded.

"Monokuma came and told us about the newest motive." Hajime explained. "Ibuki, Nagito, Akane and Gon have something called the Despair Disease. Nagito has the Liar disease, Akane has the Coward disease and Ibuki has the Gullible disease. We need to figure out what type of disease Gon has." Killua nodded.

Killua looked down at his boyfriend. "Gon, we will need to ask you some questions." Hajime informed him. Gon nodded his head.

"Who is he?" He pointed to Killua. Gon opened his mouth to talk but no sound came out. His eyes widened and he held his throat. He moved his mouth. "Gon?" Killua was worried. Gon pointed to his throat. "He can't speak." Hajime noted. Suddenly, Monokuma popped up. "That's right! He has the Mute disease!" He declared. Killua was pissed. He wanted to drop kick that stupid bear. Monokuma disappeared. "Killua, please set him down on that bed." Mikan instructed. Killua complied and gently set him down on the bed.

"I'll need you two to leave while I give them some medicine." She told the two males. Killua opened his mouth to argue but Hajime dragged him out of the room bye his arm. "He'll be fine." He said, as if he could read Killua's mind. "She's the ultimate nurse." Killua let out a sigh. "Come on, I know a place you can stay while he's sick." Hajime led him to a room with two beds. Apparently, Hajime was staying in the room as well since he was helping Mikan.

"Is there a cure for the Despair Disease?" Killua asked while he was sitting on his bed.

"Not that we know of." Hajime said, sadly. "From what we know, Monokuma most likely won't heal them until there's a murder."

"So, how did you find out who had the disease?"

"Well, when we arrived at the infirmary, Akane began sobbing about Nidai," Killua remembered being told what had happened to him. "Then, Nagito began making up the strangest things, he even told Hiyoko that he had seen Mahiru alive in the theatre!" Killua grimaced, he didn't really like the girl, but she didn't deserve that. "Then, Ibuki was actually believing everything Nagito said." Hajime finished.

"Jeeze." Was all Killua said.

"You should get some rest, you'll be able to visit Gon tomorrow." Hajime told him. Killua nodded and said goodnight before closing his eyes.