Like mother like daughter

Yn pov

It's parent weekend at my daughter's school. My husband won't be able to make it but I told her I will show up. She doesn't know about me and her father's problems and about the divorce but she's to  young we decide to tell her when it's the right time.

I arrived in a 1959 Oldsmobile 98

Im wearing this long sleeve black dress that fits my figure amazing

I got out my car and headed to the main entrance. I was greeted by my wonderful daughter Adeline.

A- momma, I missed you so much
Y- hello my little devil, hows school going?

I asked as we walked and she lead me to her dorm room. She talked about all her teachers and all her friends and all that school shit. We walked into her room and I seen her roommate. She pulled me out really quick.

Y- whats wrong my little devil
A- mom the girl in there is my girlfriend.
Y- ok that fine my little devil Im ok with that
A- ok good, I just wanted to tell you so you won't act surprised if she mentions it.

We walked in and the girl was not that tall pretty short Adeline went up to her kissed her and gave her a hug.

A- baby this is my mom yn, mom this is my Girlfriend Wednesday.
Y- hi there Wednesday, I love you name by the way it's unique.
W- thank Mrs.YLN
Y- oh  um just call me yn
W- ok
Y- are you parents not coming
W- yes they are will be here any minute I will go down and be right back.

She gave Adeline and kiss on the cheek and left. Adeline and I talked about her girlfriend. I went to the restroom to touch myself up. Once I came back I was horrified.

She got up and everyone else did. She knew  who I was still im surprised I thought she would have forgotten. Oh how I loved that woman. My Morticia

A- Morticia this is my mother yn, mom this is Wednesday parents, her mom Morticia, her dad Gomez
Y-  hello everyone I'm yn, yn yln