due date

The third person

It's almost time for yn to push the baby out. Morticia and the rest of the family have been so worried and excited that the new baby is coming.

Yn is a bit worried about labour but is so excited for motherhood. Morticia is excited about everything and wants the babies here today.

Morticia pov

Yn is 3 centimeters so it is either tomorrow early in the morning like 2 am or around 4pm.

We had everything I'm controll well yn and I are at the hospital Wednesday and pugsley will stay home and pick out an outfits for the babies. And once their out Gomez is gonna drive them to the hospital.

They are so happy to babies around the house again.

Y- oh fuck, Morticia darling I think we need to go to hospital

M- alright baby let's go come on

I informed Wednesday that we're going to leave and told her to take care of pugsley. I got the babies bag and yn bag and walked her to the car.

(At the hospital)

Yn has been cussing me out this whole time. I was laughing the whole time which got her more mad. But after taking medicine she calmed down and went to bed.

When she was asleep I ate and took a nap myself.

I woke up to yn recording me

M- baby what are you doing

Y-um there for memories you know
M- let's take of you than

I said getting up and walking over to her.
She hid the camera under her and I didn't want to move her or anything so I just gave her a kiss and sat right next to her.

______________

This is what I wrote before my back pain started no much.