Graduation 🎓

( I know two women can't have kids together but I don't care, I say that in a nice way.)
Yn pov

We have been at Morticia mother house for a few months but today is Wednesday and Adeline graduation day. And although we haven't been talking I wouldn't miss this day she's still my daughter and I will always love her. Morticia was driving back because my belly wasnt big but since I'm small I need to be very close to the wheel and I couldn't do that because I'm pregnant.

She arrived an hour before it all started I was a bit scared I mean I left without saying goodbye and I'm coming back pregnant.

I was informed by Larissa that Wednesday and don't share rooms anymore because they were getting loud if you know what I mean. Morticia went to Wednesday room and I went to Adeline I was a bit scared before knocking on the door but I couldn't back done. I knocked four times before I heard anything.

A- Wednesday baby is that you

She opened the door looked at me than looked and my belly and back at me I wasn't big, but it was noticeable. I was getting nervous because she just stood there but than she hugged me and started crying.

A- I'm sorry mom,I'm so sorry I didn't mean anything I said I missed you so much I just don't want you to leave please don't leave.

Y- aww baby I'm never gonna leave you never again ok baby don't cry.

I wiped her tears and held her face in my hands.

A- I didn't think you were gonna come.
Y- I wouldn't miss it for the world

She looked down at my stomach and brang we in side and sat me down on her bed

The dress

A- so dose it belong to MorticiaY- THEY doA- THEY dose that mean you're having twins omg that's so cute

Y- THEY do
A- THEY dose that mean you're having twins omg that's so cute.
Y- yes baby a boy and girl

She got up did her happy dance and got on her knees and started kissing my stomach. I heard a knock and Ade got up to go open the door it was Morticia and Wednesday.

Wednesday looked at me and than at my stomach and looked back at me and than Adeline who couldn't stop smiling. She gave her a smile and came up to me. I stood up and we were eye to eye. I thought she was gonna be mad but she hugged me I looked at Morticia with a weird looked cause Wednesday has never been the type of hugging people and that's coming from her girlfriend and mother but I hugged her back.

She stepped back and just stared at my stomach.

W- what's the gender
A- their twins one boy and one girl.

Ade said so happy like a little girl. Wednesday kissed my stomach and gave me a hugged and whispered in my ear. " I missed you mom". I was thrown back for her not only saying I love you but calling me mom. I did spend time with Wednesday just a one on one time the moment I was her for one week. But I guess I never seen her calling me mom. I gave her a kiss on the cheek which left a red mark. And whispered " I love you to my daughter"

She started tearing up and Morticia and Adeline looked surprised. But Wednesday didn't  care and cried on my shoulder. I knew she wasn't the type to show emotion or wasn't the best with physical touch. But I guess the week we spend together was a big thing for her but I would love to be her mom. Of course I don't want to take Gomez or Morticia spot but if she wants to call me mom I'm not gonna stop her.

It was now time for the ceremony and we all walked out. Pugsley and Gomez were waiting outside. Pugsley came running to both of us and giving us a hug not wanting to let go. Him and I had a conversation after the rest left so I can see his point of view and if he did like anything to just tell me so I can help him with it or fix it. We talked about the baby to and he was excited to have  younger siblings. We headed back and went and sat with Morticia and Gomez. I can tell Morticia didn't want to be close to Gomez so. Pugsley sat right next to Gomez than I sat next to Pugsley and than it was Morticia. Gomez was giving me looks and staring at my stomach.

The ceremony started and Adeline and Wednesday were able to walk the stage the together. I was so proud of her my little devil becoming a grown ass women and she's killing it.

I wasn't able to sit through the whole ceremony because my back started to go out so I left for a while to walk around. Pugsley came to check on me and stayed with me we finished the conversation we had early.

Y- baby we have to go back who knows what your mother and father would do to each other if they didn't have supervision.
P- you're right let's go mom, *looked at you shocked* I'm so sorry I didn't mean to call you mom
Y- sweetie it's ok trust me I'm not gonna hurt you ok you're safe with me.

He hugged me before we left and went back to Morticia and Gomez. We sat in the same order like last time. Morticia whispered in my ear

M- are you ok
Y- Im more than ok baby Pugsley called me mom.

I said whispering into her ear. And did a happy dance.

M- you are an easy person to warm up to and my love.

(Time skip)

We are all now at dinner with Pugsley, Gomez, Morticia,Wednesday, Adeline, Alex her father, My mother his new wife and me. I wonder how this dinner will go.

----------------------------
Hoped you liked it
Pls vote

1024 words