Chapter 1 - Vacation

Kath's POV

Hey guys! Its me Kathryn Bernardo. Actress in the Philippines and Im currently in Los Angeles for our tour and vacation with Dj.

As of now me and Dj are preparing some songs to sing for our tour.

"Bal, what do suggest for songs to sing?" Kath. "I dont know Bal, lets just ask our Manager to decide" Dj.

"Okay,fine. Hey wanna get some food? Im starving" Kath. "Sure, im starving too." Dj. "Where do you wanna eat?" Kath.

"Lets eat at Olive Garden, my treat" Dj. "Wow ah for the first time nanglibre ka din" Kath. "Haha Yes so better get going" Dj.

I dont really know if this is a date or not, but im hungry so who cares lol. I got ready and wore my black leather jacket, red Chanel flats and Givenchy blue purse.

DJ's POV

Finally I have a POV!

It was really awkward to ask Kath if she wanted to eat lunch cuz its actually my first time to ask her out. It may seem weird but its true.

As Kath dressed up, I did too. After she opened the door, dayuum she is so classy and gorgeous! "Naks ganda mo Bal!" Me. "Thanks Bal" Kath. "Halika na?" Me. "Yeah okay" Kath.

As we drove to Olive Garden,it was kinda awkward because we were so quiet and Kath was on her phone.

"Andito na tayo!" Me. "Okay lets go order, gutom na talaga ako" Kath.

As we were walking to Olive Garden,there were some paparazzi's and fans that wanted to take a picture. "Ate Kath, pwede po papicture?" Fan. "Yeah sure" Kath. Thats what I like about her, she is starving and she still manages to have time for her fans.

As we got inside, we immediately ordered food. Kath got the Lasagna and I got Seafood Pasta. Looking Kath eat is sooo cute because she ate like there's no tomorrow. Haha

Julia's POV

We were following KathNiel the whole time at Olive Garden. Good thing they weren't noticing me and Iñigo.

While Iñigo was taking pictures of them for Nadine, I was concentrating on eating my blueberry cheesecake because it was so delicious!

"Julia, stop eating we're here to spy on them not to eat desserts." Inigo. "Fine then" Me. I took out my notepad and started writing notes like what are they eating and stuff lol.

A/N
Hey y'all! Hoped you like this first chapter of my first book/fanfic! Please be active ;)

xx - K