Chapter 3 - Last tour

Daniel's POV

Finally! This is our last tour in LA then me and Kath are gonna have a vacation.

We are planning to go to some beach,parks and other tourist spots here in LA.

"Get ready KathNiel, you will be on in 30 minutes" Manager. "Yes po, okay" Me.

Kath was just sitting on the couch and scrolling through her phone. "Omg Deej, tingnan mo oh!" Kath. She showed me a picture of me and her eating at Olive Garden.

I thought no one would notice us here but I guess someone did. "Let's see who leaked it" Me. Kath saw it on IG so she checked. "Its @/juliabarretto. What?! Julia was my former best friend when we were little she also became my crush till 5th grade.

*flashback* (5th grade)

"Hey, I think this is so awkward to say but Im gonna say it anyways, I have a crush on you Julia, ever since we were little I already liked you" Me. "Oh really? Im sorry Dj but I like someone else, his name is Iñigo" Julia.

*end of flashback*

I was really embarrassed that time. And after that, It was the end of me and Julia's friendship. We never spoke after that. Then she also became an actress.

"Do you know who she is?" Kath. "Yep she was my former best friend." Me. "Oh okay" Kath. I didnt tell Kath that she was my crush before because she might get hurt.

"Lets talk about this later,we have a show to start." Me. "Break a leg guys!" Manager. "Thanks" Me and Kath.

Julia's POV

Im here at the last tour of KatNiel. It would be more easier to spy on them because of the crowded people.

After they did their performance, they did some Q & A. I placed my question in the box which says "Are you two together?" . Im hoping they would pick that.

I also asked "What are you planning to do after this?" Then they proceeded. The host picked 3 questions from the box.

"So here I have 3 questions which Kath and Dj will answer" Host. "Come on Iñigo video this" Me. "Yeah I am" Iñigo.

Kath's POV

We just finished performing our songs and prods. After that we went to the Q & A. I was pretty scared because they might ask about the Olive Garden thing.

"The first question is... When you were at Olive Garden, was it a date?" Host.

Omg. I knew it. They already spread the word to social media. Me and Dj just looked at each other for a few seconds then Dj immediately took the microphone.

"Well if it was a date, its a friendly date. And we were starving that time so we didnt have a choice but to eat" Dj. Thank god he answered it. I would have been speechless if he didnt answer it.

"Okay so it is considered as a date. A friendly date." Host. Everyone was fangirling.

Julia's POV

I immediately texted Nadine about the Olive Garden "date".

To Nadine

"Hey Nadz, Im here in the last concert of KathNiel in LA. Before they ended the show there was a Q & A. One question was "Was it a date when you were at Olive Garden?" Then DJ answered and said its just a friendly date.

Nadine replied 5 minutes after I texted her.