Chapter 4 - Getaway

Julia's POV

From Nadine

Thanks Juls for updating me. Good thing it was not a real romantic date.

I dont really know why I am doing this for Nadine. But she has been my best friend for how many years and she's the reason I became an actress and famous.

To Nadine

Haha no prob bestie <3

Iñigo's POV

Hey guys its me Iñigo Pascual. I am Julia's on screen partner and love team. I gotta admit Im having feelings for her at first I thought we were just best friends but now I think its more than that.

I am also close friends with Kath and Dj since I worked with them in Crazy Beautiful You. We became close that time. Im scared that they will find out that Im helping Julia stalk and expose them.

Daniel's POV

Finally our LA Tour is done and we can rest already. We arrived at 12 in the midnight because of the fans meet and greet. It was tiring but it was worth it seeing all the fans happy.

Kath already went to sleep. We dont sleep together in a bed in the hotel.

After checking my social media accounts. I finally went to bed.

Time check - 8 am

"Good morning Bal!!" Kath. "Wow Bal, anong meron?" Me. "Wala naman,Im just excited to tour around LA with you" Kath. "Yeah me too but before that we should eat first" Me.

"I agree. Gutom na din ako eh" Kath. We headed down the restaurant of the hotel to eat breakfast.

After that we took a bath then waited for our tour guide which is actually Kath's family friend and we rented a car (Range Rover) to go around LA.

"Atlast! She's here" Kath. She already saw her family friend, Trina to tour us around.

We went inside the car and stopped over at In n Out burgers. "Omg this looks sooo good! But before that Im gonna take a picture!" Kath got her phone and took a picture of her burger and posted it to Instagram

Iñigo's POV

We're here at my house in LA with Julia eating more cheesecake. I was on Instagram and I saw something interesting it says " @/bernardokath : These burgers are to die for! "

I told Julia about Kath's post that she was in In n Out burgers.

"Do you know what branch?" Julia. "Not really but its Instagram and we could track her down" Me.

"Okay,lets get going" Julia. We headed to In n Out burgers in our disguises so they wont notice us.

We ordered some food and simply took a picture of them. "Dont make it too obvious Julia,I think her family friend saw you." Me.

"Well who cares,she thinks we're their fans" Julia. You got a point there. "Lets order some dessert already then go to the mall for shopping!" Julia.

Trina's POV

Hello guys Im Kath's family friend and Im gonna tour her and Dj around LA for their 1 week vacation.

As I was eating I saw this suspicious girl taking a picture of Kath and Dj. Im guessing she's a fan but why is she acting like a spy or something.

Oh well. I just wont mind. "Trina, lets go na?" Kath. "Yeah sure punta tayo sa mga shops and mall" Me. "Okay, looking forward to it" Kath.

Kath's POV

After eating at In n Out burgers. We went to the mall to buy pasalubong and shopping! You know how I love shopping.

I hope Dj loves shopping as much as I do. So he wont get bored haha. But Dj's friend/band member, Lester is actually in LA so they will have a meet up later

We arrived at the mall. I'm so pumped up to shop! I havent shopped in 2 days lol.

"Kath,Dj you could go first. Im just gonna park the car" Trina. "Kath, I have a meet up with Lester sa Coffee Bean, is it okay if I go ahead?" Dj. "Sure okay, have fun!" Me.

"You too have fun Bal! And stay safe!" Dj. I already went to several shops. But I heard my phone ringing and Im guessing its Trina so I answered.

"Hello?" Me. "Kath where are you? I've been looking for you!" Trina. "Oh, I am here at American Apparel I guess I got a little too excited." Me

"Okay, I'll go there." Trina.

A/N:

Hey guys! Hope you're liking this so far. Please be active ;)

xx - K