Chapter 6 - Revenge starts now!

Nadine's POV

Good thing I saw Daniel and Im ready to get some revenge.

But...time to get home now, I was super tired from my flight.

Before I go home, I dropped by Starbucks to get some drink.

*Hotel Room*

When I was scrolling Instagram, I came across this photo from one of the fan pages I have. This really bad. It will get me more haters and ruin Daniel's reputation so less chances of getting him back.

@jadinelover {A/N : this is a fake username so Im not pointing out on someone} : OMG Are they back again? This is gonna be very interesting. *picture of Me and Daniel when I kissed him on the cheek*

How could someone even notice us there?! After a while.. I fell alseep.

Kathryn's POV

By the time we went to the hotel room, I noticed that DJ was super quiet while on the ride.

"Bakit ang tahimik mo?" I asked. "Huh? Sa pagod lang to, kakashopping" Daniel. "Uhm, okay" Me.

But I knew there was something wrong. When we arrived at the hotel room, good thing onti lang yung fans. As we prepared before getting ready for bed, I checked on my social media sites.

Facebook.Instagram.Twitter.Blog. But there was something fishy in Instagram, I have been tagged to posts of Daniel and Nadine together at the mall awhile ago. Of course I was freaking out.

What if Daniel's reputation will get ruined? Most importantly, my own reputation? Hindi naman ako kabit right? And for the record, they already broke up before I got into the scene.

I wanted to talk to Daniel about this, but maybe its just not the right time. We are both tired today and we need to rest.

{A/N : Hey guys! Sorry kung matagal ako mag update :( busy lang po sa school and stuff. And sorry kung bitin 'tong chapter na to haha! I just wanted to update as quick as I can para makabawi. And thanks for the 800+ reads! Grabe! Hopefully we could make it to 1000 reads?}