Chapter 2 - I want you back

Nadine's POV

Hello guys! Its me Nadine Lustre the ex girlfriend of Daniel Padilla. DJ was actually the one that broke up. Ever since Kath was his on screen partner and now Love team, we werent that strong already.

Now, I decided to audition as an actress. To spy on Daniel and take him back. Currently, I am partnered with James Reid for our teleserye's and movie's.

I admit he is pretty cute but he is not my type. Me and James are here on our taping for a new movie. We are on break right now so I texted Julia to update me on what is happening

To Julia

"Oh, Juls ano na ang nangyayari?"

From Julia

"Wala naman, they're just eating in Olive Garden. Pero di ko sure kung date ba yun o hindi."

I am hoping its not a date because. I will get furious and Dj and Kath is not even together so I still have a chance.

To Julia

"Okay just keep me updated"

Our taping for our movie is in New York. Since Dj is in LA. After our tapings, Im gonna go there for a vacation and to spy on him.

James' POV

Hey everyone its me James Reid. I'm Nadines on screen partner and love team. I kinda have feelings for Nadine already after a few movies.

But I'm guessing Nadine wants Daniel back, so I probably don't stand a chance.

"Nadz, wanna go to Starbucks? Its getting hot in the set. Besides, we're on break." Me. "Sure I'm getting dehydrated too." Nadine.

We went to Starbucks and ordered coffee. Then we went back to set and started taping again. Our roles are starting to get more mature ever since Diary Ng Panget.

Me and Nadine have become very close friends. Even though she still is in love with Daniel,she still communicates with me and make jokes and talk about life.

We only have 1 more day to finish our taping here in New York.

Kath's POV

After we eat at Olive Garden we immediately went back to rehearse our prods and song numbers.

"Okay that's a wrap" Manager. After that Me and Dj went to the mall to buy some clothes and more food ( Yes I am obsessed with food).

"Hey Bal, this looks good on you" Dj. He handed me this floral dress from Topshop and it is very stunning. "Thanks, I could use this for our tour" Me.

"Kath, punta muna ako sa restroom" Dj. "Okay go ahead, I'll be in YSL incase you cant find me" Me. I headed to YSL to shop some pumps and clutches.

After that, me and Dj went to KFC and ordered some food for take out. Then we headed to the hotel room.