tempt

The atmosphere inside the carriage was solemn and the only sound was the rattling of the vehicle on the cobblestones

The atmosphere inside the carriage was solemn and the only sound was the rattling of the vehicle on the cobblestones. Jimin had his hands balled into fists as if trying to control the urge to lunge at taehyung and tear him into shreds. On the other hand, taehyung was watching with " I won you insect" eyes. Yn could feel the ominous tension but decided to ignore it and stare at the trees passing by through the window of the vehicle. However, taehyung of course would not let anyone live in peace.

He wiggled his hip across his seat and moved a lot closer to his wife. For which their elbows and thighs touched. Yn was surprised as she felt sudden warmth on her body she looked to her side to see taehyung leaning over her. His eyes examined her features as if trying to find a needle in a haystack. She could his warm breath against her face. The proximity was too much so she tried to move away but to her dismay, her back hit the wall of the carriage. At last, she glared at him but that would not stop him would it? He leaned even more and nuzzled his nose against her soft cheek, startling yn to the very core. Yn raised her hand and gently pushed on his chest to decrease the overwhelming proximity between them. She looked at him to see a smirk playing on his lips. He looked mischievous but in a wicked way.

"What are you doing?!", yn whispered angrily so that jimin could not listen.

"What I am just adoring my wife", he said loudly enough for jimin to hear and slid his hand across yn's shoulder, bringing her closer to him.

Yn incredulously looked at him. Has he gone mad? She peeked at jimin who was looking at them with unbridled rage sending unpleasant shivers down her spine. She never anticipated seeing jimin with that sort of expression. The flirtatious and charming jimin was nowhere to be found. As if she was staring at a completely different person. Is this how he is?

"Okay quit it, why are you behaving this way? asked yn sternly, she was on the verge of losing her patience.

Taehyung expression changed in mere seconds, surprising yn with his bipolar behavior for now like the 100th time. He was no longer staring at her with dilated eyes but rather was digging holes at her face. Unintentionally, yn pissed taehyung off. The consequence of angering the sixth prince is indeed challenging the devil. However, he would not do anything to yn, after all, she was a princess. However, he also had his creative ways of getting back at people.

Yn gulped at his expression, he was looking so chilling that her heart started to jump against her ribcage. It was bad. Why did he get angry all of a sudden?

Taehyung leaned forward and said, "princess....", he said while placing a hand on her hand, making yn flinch. He grabbed it again firmly and gave it a tight squeeze, making yn moan a bit. He let out a light chuckle and said, "Don't talk to me like that...and isn't it common sense that we have to act like married couples as we have eyes on us", said, indicating jimin's presence.

Yn let out a huge sigh in frustration and forcefully peeled off taehyung's hand. Taehyung to his surprise was surprised by yn strength. His anger seemed to have scrubbed away and was replaced by inquisitiveness, he noticed her hand weren't soft, unlike most women's hands he grabbed. It was a bit rough and firm...like a soldier.

"Stay away from me prince taehyung", she whispered in his ear, barely audible for jimin to hear. Moved her face to meet his intense gaze head-on, she did not realize their nose tips were touching. His dangerous demeanor was not enough to shut her. He could feel her ragged breath on his lips, awakening those unknown sensations he wasn't acknowledged of. She was fire and he would only fuel her with his roughness. To tempt her, he must be gentle.

A slight smirk formed on his face and he moved his face away and created some space between them. Taehyung huffed loudly when he faced jimin, wiped his lips with the back of his hand, and mouthed "S-H-E S-U-C-K-E-D M-Y L-I-P-S" while pointing his finger at her and chuckled lightly. Taehyung's intention from the beginning was very clear. He deliberately ruined jimin carriage so that he could come with him...he did all this just to make him jealous and flaunt his victory. Jimin closed his eyes and balled his hands harder to not lose his cool in front of yn. He was digging nails into his palms so hard that they started to bleed. Their closeness....his dumb smirk was making him deranged mentally.

Yn wanted to escape the suffocating life and alter her destiny...however little was she aware she went right into the den of manipulators...who could go to any length for their own blood's unhappiness.

Thanks for reading and vote

...