💜Teen Fiction Results💜

Thank you so much AdrielleReina for judging these books ! It is greatly appreciated :D

This time we have a tie for the winners!

Winners and runner up, please be patient till I deliver your stickers in your DMs, thanks!

And now, onto the results :

-------------------------------------

The Smirk of an Oracle by strawberry1d

Prose: 3/5

Cover: 4/5

Title: 5/5

Blurb: 4/5

Opening Hook: 4/5

Narration: 3/5

Grammar: 4/5

Plot or Theme: 4/5

Characters: 4/5

Character Interactions: 4/5

Description: 4/5

Dialogue: 4/5

Writing Style: 4/5

Creativity & Personal Touch: 5/5

Enjoyment: 7/10

61/80

Review: The title is very creative and the cover is beautiful, like a movie poster. The blurb is good for the most part! I would just edit it a little bit. A suggestion: "When tragedy strikes, Chai Luna and her younger brother are shipped off to South Korea to live with their grandmother Luna soon finds out that her family has been plagued by the Sacred Oracle's curse for generations. Making matters more difficult is her new school's "It Boy" and idol trainee, Will Choi Yeonjun. He may be her soulmate, but can the soulmate system be flawed? Hoping to be spared from the curse that threatens to take her life force when she turns eighteen, shy and reserved Luna must embrace her destiny or give up on love." Other character details that are in your current blurb will be in the story. This is a y/n type of book where the reader is essentially role playing as Luna. The issue is that there's a lot of telling, instead of showing. A lot of sentences begin with "you, you've, you're," ect. It reads as repetitive and takes away from the story. I think that putting the whole story in first or third person would work a lot better, but this is just my opinion and I'm only one person.

-------------------------------------

What's Wrong With My Fan by ViniShah2