~Tonight~

Shadow looked deep into my eyes

"I don't even know you." He looked at me and touched my thigh." Don't worry, you'll know me soon enough~." He went back to attacking my neck he kept searching for my weak spot. I finally let a moan slip from my lips. He stoped and looked down at me, his eyes illuminating looking down at my short and small figure.

He started smirking." Your cute when you moan~." He took out a cigar and started lighting it with his own lighter. We sat there quietly, he never looked my way keeping his face at the front." S-so what is your name?." I asked." You really wanna know huh?." I gave him a slow nod. He smirked and looked at me the cigar still in his mouth." Im shadow...shadow the hedgehog." He got closer to my face pinning his hands on both of my sides gripping onto the leather seats behind me." So should we go inside." He said in a low baring tone face straight. I blushed at how close he was to my face." Y-yes s-shadow." I stuttered shadow unlocked his car door and got out from his vehicle leaving the door open for me." B-but wait!." Shadow turned around to look at me with his cigar still in his mouth." I don't even know you that well." I said in a shyly statement he looked at me and grabbed my hand." Are you coming in or not." He said, i looked back at him not sure i should listen to this stranger but after all he did save my life." Ok ill come in." I replied he smirked then changed his expression back to grumpy turned around and walked inside. His house was pretty dirty. It wasn't to dirty but there were some dishes that needed cleaning some scattered clothing belts and a tv remote on the floor.

His couches were a little scratched up. He had a few blankets on the couch." Make yourself comfortable but not too comfortable." He said whilst he headed downstairs into a basement i presume. I had grabbed the tv remote and started flipping through channels wondering why im in this strangers house in the first place i know he saved me but still why would he allow me to stay for the night.

I kept my focus on the tv but i couldn't help but wonder what if he hurts me as well. I tried not to think about it, but it was hard not too. Suddenly i heard shadow making noises in the basement. I was curious as always, i grabbed onto the railing to the stairs and called out to him." Uh s-shadow are you ok?." I walked further down the stairs and peaked into what appeared to be a bedroom. Shadow was making noises in his sleep. I wasn't sure if it was a bad thing or a good thing he was twitching and groaning. He started sweating and gripping his bedsheets. I decided to leave him be and to not disturb him and his slumber In fear of waking him up and panicking.

I grabbed one of his giant Metallica shirts it was pretty big it covered my butt to my thighs a bit. I took my hair/quills lose on both sides of my shoulders (if you have short hair just imagine) i headed upstairs in my socks and his t-shirt i hope he didn't mind. I grabbed a few blankets from his couch and covered myself in them they were surprisingly comfy i snugged my mussel under them and brought my knees close to my chest for my support and comfort. The tv playing in the background.