Episode One: Believe It Or Not

"Come on guys! Run faster!" said Logan Powers as he was running up the hill with his twin friends, Olivia and Oliver Frey.

They had just found some pretty shocking news about the house that the twins are moving to. It was extremely urgent and they had to get there and back before a specific time. They ran and ran. Finally, they reached a stopping point. Then Olivia stopped.

"Ouch!" she said.

"Are you okay?" said Logan as he and Oliver stopped. She cut herself but on what? Oliver thought. Then he and Logan walked up to her. She was standing near a bush of thorns. Logan looked at the thorn. They saw blood on it.

"That's the cause," he said.

"Okay," said Olivia as she sucked her finger.

"Curse it," he murmured.

"Don't say that. I'm already superstitious enough," Logan said.

"Please," said Oliver.

"Don't start the nonsense."

"It's not nonsense, it's the truth," said Logan.

"Come on," said Olivia.

"Last one to the Treehouse will be turned to stone," she said.

"Okay," said Logan.

Even though it's their last year of middle school they still play games. There's nothing wrong with it, but people think they're just very immature.

Finally, they made it to their destination, The Treehouse.

"Okay, I'll go first," said a bossy Olivia as she was going to climb the ladder of The Treehouse.

"Not if I can help it," said Oliver, smiling really hard.

As Olivia was going up The Treehouse, Oliver jumped on the ladder.

"Really?!" she said angrily.

"You do that all the time," she said.

"I know," Oliver said, as he began to climb the ladder.

"Make sure you don't fall off and go under the ladder!" Olivia yelled, but she was only joking.

"I won't!" Oliver yelled.

"Personally one thing about me is, I'm not trying to get cursed. Not to mention the house you guys are going to be living in might be cursed," said Logan.

"Don't be so serious," said Oliver boastfully.

"It's only a joke. You should be like Olivia and Me. We don't believe in superstition," Oliver said.

"Nonsense, superstition is real. I'll show you," Logan said with pride.

Logan is an energetic, but smart boy who always has tabs on everything. His friends think he's a weird person for 'stalking', but it wasn't 'stalking' to him. He wishes to become a spy one day. He loves to code, but never uses it for evil doing. Today was a special kind of mission to him. He loves missions.

Meanwhile, Oliver is different, he is a super laid-back boy but he does have lots of questions. He often argue with his sister Olivia about dumb things that really doesn't make any sense. And lastly, the girl of the group, Olivia. To describe her, well she's just the girl of the group honestly! She is mostly a total outsider to the boys of course, but also an outsider to the girls too. But that's another story for another day. She started to climb the ladder after Oliver. The Treehouse that was up a hill behind their house.

"Can you move a little bit faster?" asked an impatient Olivia.

"Yes, I can. I'm going, I'm going." Oliver repeated. Then Olivia suddenly stopped in front of Logan.