Episode Five: The Cabin

"Don't move," said Emily, she was sobbing in fear.

What do we do?" whispered Oliver.

"We run!" yelled Emily.

Emily yanked Oliver and Payton's hands and they shot forward. The monster started chasing them. They made it to the car, but Oliver tripped on a rock.

"Oh no!" said Payton.

The monster had Oliver by the leg and was swinging him like a doll in the air.

"Let me go!" he yelled.

The monster then squealed and screeched.

"Olivia!" Payton yelled.

"I'm back, don't you miss me?" she said.

And with that she made the monster drop Oliver.

David ran out with a gun and shot it, but it only got angrier.

Then the rock in Emily's pocket started to glow.

She took it out of her pocket and the monster started to get weak.

Then she shined the light and the crystal to the monster, and the monster caught on fire.

"Run!" yelled David. They ran from the monster.

"Boom!" there was a big explosion.

"We did it," said Payton.

But Oliver was knocked out unconscious though. The police and the fire department finally arrived, but they didn't just go there they went to Natalie's house too. Once they finished at the park, there lay an imprint in the grass of a painting frame.

***

Days later, everything seemed to be running smoothly but the battle wasn't over yet. After Olivia practiced her telekinesis, she went downstairs while holding Rosy to get something to drink. When something odd happened. As she was getting some tea, her cup violently shattered to pieces. Pieces of glass went everywhere. It nearly cut her but it sure did scare her.

"Did you do that?" asked Rosy.

"No," Olivia answered.

Oliver was in his room folding his clothes when the door violently slammed shut. Emily was at the backoney when the door slammed on her. David was in the bathroom then the lightbulb busted. Weird things started to happen that were unexplainable. The family had an eerie feeling of danger. Even Rosy. Oliver and David went to Olivia.

"Where's mom?" they asked.

"I don't know," Olivia said.

Then they heard her scream and a pouncing, beating noise on a window not too far away. They ran up the stairs. There was Emily.

"Open the door!" she yelled.

"Okay," said Olivia. She opened the door to the balcony. Then a weird shiver went up everyone's spine.

"Did y'all feel that?" asked Oliver.

"Yes," said Olivia.

"Okay that's it. We need to leave," said Emily.

"Where are we going?" asked David.

She didn't answer. She told the twins to pack their stuff up so they did. Before they went out the door. The telephone rang.

"Who's that?" said Oliver.

"I don't know, let's just go," said Emily.

"No," said Olivia.

"Answer it," she said.

"Okay," said Emily. She walked up to the phone.

"Thank goodness someone answered," said a familiar voice.