Episode Four: The Doll In The Attic

They saw the tall box standing upward.

"Okay, so what do we do?'' asked Oliver.

"I don't know..." answered David. Then the wooden box started smoking and Olivia stopped moving. She heard her name getting called, but no one else heard it.

"Hello?" she said.

"Anybody here?"

"Who is she talking to?" asked Oliver.

"Don't know," said David.

Oliver waved his hand in front of her, but she didn't even flinch.

"Olivia, are you okay?" said David.

"Oh no! Olivia!" Emily said.

Olivia's nose started to bleed and the lights flickered.

She was still and she didn't move. The lights suddenly stopped.

"Are you okay?" asked Emily.

"Yeah," she said.

Then Olivia went upstairs and grabbed a bat. She came back down the stairs, went over to the wooden box and started beating it.

"What is she doing?!" said David.

"Stop her!" yelled Emily. They ran to try and stop her from destroying the box. Soon, they finally took the bat from her and was trying to hold her back from trying to open the box,

"Let me go!" she yelled.

Her family went flying backwards as she screamed. Her family was knocked out unconscious on the ground. She finally opened the box as more smoke filled the air. She opened the box! There laid a tall porcelain doll with a crack on its face. The doll was wearing black, red, and white. She picked the doll up and seeing visions as she heard a childlike voice sing to her, Then she fell out on the ground with the doll.

***

Later on, the family finally woke up and the wooden box was open. Emily couldn't believe it. Nor David, and Oliver. They just broke a rule of the house! The wooden box was broken and Olivia was wearing a different outfit than before. She was dressed just like the doll. Emily noticed something peculiar about the doll; it had no eyes! And there also was a black note that had something on it.

"And The number one rule. Under any circumstances, never ever, open the wooden box in the attic!" it read.

"So what do we do now?" asked Oliver.

"This is unbelievable!" Emily said, starting to sob.

"It's okay," said David, hugging her.

"What do you mean? We just broke the number one rule of the house!" said Emily.

"Calm down," said David.

"Calm down, calm down! The world could be in danger now, and you want me to calm down!" she said.

Then they heard a cracking noise coming from the attic.

"What's that sound?" asked Oliver.

"I don't know, let's go check it out," said David. They went upstairs to investigate the egregious manner.

They saw red flickering lights and heard a voice.

"You four disobeyed my orders to construct a nice living condition in this so-called town of yours. I gave you four rules to follow and previous owners have broken two of these rules. You four have broken the number one rule of this house! Now you will have to receive the condemning consequences of your actions," said a distorted voice.