Episode Three: A Rift In The Family

At the Siren base, they were experimenting and trying to open a portal through a painting.

"Start the machine," said the worker. They were wearing all black in the lab they were in. It was an advanced-secret government project. Anyway, the other worker started the machine without hesitation. The machine blasted a crystal that reflected on the painting. The painting was a picture of a place that had sandy yellow beaches and beach blue waters. It was a beach of course that's where they wanted to teleport to.

The painting started to light up in light colors. It was amazing. Then it stopped.

"What happened?" said the general.

"I don't know," said the worker. He looked back, looking at the rock.

"This isn't the right crystal we need," he said.

"Then go get me the right crystal or this will be the last of you," he said.

"Yes sir," said the worker and he walked out the room.

The general stared at the machine.

***

Emily and the twins finally made it to the school, Riddensville Middle School. Oliver was nervous and Olivia, well, she was out of it. There was something off. She felt like she was missing something like she left something at home that was important. Emily had parked her car in the parking spot, and they were just sitting in the car.

"Hey, are you okay?" asked Oliver.

"I'm good just feeling off," she said.

"Okay, just tell-" said Oliver. Before Oliver could finish something came over Olivia again.

"I'm okay," she yelled back, then she got out of the car.

"What is up with her?" asked Emily.

"I don't know," said Oliver.

"You don't think this has something to do with the curse, right?" he asked.

"I don't know. I just don't know.."

Oliver and Emily got out of the car and they walked with Olivia to the front door of the School. At the front desk they saw Payton Havard.

"Hey Payton!" Oliver waved.

She waved back, "Hello, Oliver and Olivia. How are you guys doing?" she asked sweetly.

"We are doing great," Oliver said.

"Who are they?" whispered Emily.

"We're the Havards, we kept your kids the day that Tate died, remember?" asked Amy.

"I remember. Nice to see you again," said Emily.

"Nice to see you too," Amy greeted.

They checked their kids in because they were late and they kissed their kids goodbye.

"Really?" they said.

"What's wrong with a kiss?" the mothers said.

"Nothing.." they said.

They walked in the halls to find they're classes were in the same class together.

"This is a nice school," said Oliver.

"I know, but it's so different without Logan," said Olivia.

"I know," said Oliver.

"Who's Logan?" asked Payton.

"Logan was our best friend before we came here," said Olivia.

"Oh well, sorry to hear that," she said.