mornin aftrrr

Chapter 10

Mina is banging on your door the next morning, jolting you and Bakugo awake. "Shit." He whispers, praying the banging isn't Aizawa. "Bakugo, I want my best friend back!" Mina wines into the door spurring Bakugo to rage over to the door moving so fast you're almost surprised he does not catch fire. He yanks the door open and you cover up your body with the blankets blushing hard. "KEEP YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHUT IDIOT!" She looks over at you, eyes bulging.

"Bitch tell me EVERYTHING! OH MY GAWD! Oh no wait, let me get Tsu!" She giggles bouncing on the balls of her feet wanting to know if you guys went...all the way. "My turn with her byyyye!" Mina exclaims bravely to Bakugo who turns red with anger. You shake your head and ask softly, "Please don't yell baby." The name makes him stop dead and blush hard.

"I'm leaving!" He announces as if it was his idea and storms out in only his boxers. The sight makes you guys giggle and you motion for Mina to close the door. "Soooo I already texted them!" She giggles excited for the other girls to get to your room. "Uh can I like...get dressed first?" You timidly ask, blushing so hard your face feels like it's on fire. "OH MY GOD Y/N YOU GUYS DID?!" You nod looking away and biting your lip nervously. She turns around and motions you to your wardrobe.

"Bitch get dressed, we're gonna need DETAILS!" You shake your head, getting up, you wince against the soreness of your muscles. Flashes of him railing you pop into your mind making you blush and giggly. "What's so funny?" Mina asks, resisting the urge to look at you.

"N-noothing..." You stammer, finally finding what you were looking for...Bakugo's shirt. You pull it on and breathe his scent in. It causes your body to warm up and feel a bit safer. SOmething you honestly do not feel often...well ever before Bakugo.

"Okay you can turn around." You tell your friend and just in time too because Tsu and Momo burst into the room grinning like crazy people. Tsu sits on your bed excited to have a girl talk. "So what happened exactly?" She asks with a small ribbit. "You're blushing." Momo points out with a smile.

"Yeah cuz the diiiiid it." Mina giggles, wiggling her fingers when she says it. "Ribbit!" Tsu has no words and Momo blushes at the sudden announcement. "Yeah we did." You say back to them staring at your comforter with a huge grin plastered on your face. "Was it like...good?" Momo questions curiously earning her an enthusiastic head nod.

"Lucky." Tsu says with another ribbit and the shake of her head. You giggle and tell them all about last night watching their reactions is hilarious! How excited Mina gets, how shy Momo is and how Tsu seems to be considering trying to hook up with someone in class now. You guys enjoy yourselves just talking in the room until lunch time. As if all connected, your stomachs growl at the same time.

"Let's go get new clothes and some food at the mall! You can invite Bakugoooo" Mina adds a wink at the end than looks around the room to see what Momo and Tsu think. They nod and you stand up going to your door. "I'll tell Bakugo. We can go to the mall." You smile and when you step out realize...no pants. Blushing you pull on some shorts and head back out.

You pull your hair up into a ponytail and knock on Bakugo's door. "Hey wanna go out? Also bring Kirishima and have him bring Kaminari." Bakugo jerks the door open. "Why are you telling me to bring all the boys of our class?" He growled possessively causing you to roll your eyes. "Bakugo we wanna go to the mall I want you to come. If you don't want to ask the guys I'll make a group chat. I just wanted time to get ready." You explain unsure of why since it feels a little ridiculous.

He scoffs then gives a nod. "I'll tell Kirishima to tell them on their stupid app. I need a shower after fucking you." Your eyes dart around the hallway making him smirk triumphantly before closing the door. Shaking your head you walk back to your dorm room to get ready. You end up choosing a goth look knowing today may be the only time you get to wear your nicer clothes.

The outfit chosen includes a fishnet shirt anime crop top baggy punk jeans with anarchy symbols and skulls (ironic for a hero. You liked that.) You pull on your doc martens that you got for christmas last year but never got to wear since you felt you were always training. Turning to the mirror you begin to apply heavy eyeliner and a beautiful smoky eye that draws attention to your eyes. The blue hair stood out beautifully surrounded by the dark outfit. You smile, grabbing your phone, wallet, and a bag.

You head toward the stairs but stop in front of Todoroki's door. Taking a deep breath your shoulders slump in defeat as a stab of pain hits your chest. 'You should invite him....' Your mind urges. Fighting the urge to bite your lip (black lipstick) you knock softly on his door. To his surprise it gets pulled open and you both stare at each other in shock.

"Uh...we're going to the mall...like most of the class..." Todorki walks past you not saying a word at first. Than he sighs and turns to you halfway down the stairs. "I know that's why I was in front of my door. I wanted to see you but I wasn't ready I guess..." And with that alone he leaves you in a rush.

You don't see him when you get into the lobby but everyone sees you. Mineta's mouth drops open and you send him a glare that could kill. 'I'd love to kick that fruitcake.' your mind hisses as you walk past the short boy. "Damn Y/N I didn't know you were into this!" Mina gasps gesturing to your body and finally your now boyfriend turns to look at you. Kirishima pointing his eyes fixed on you.

Bakugo sees everyone staring at you gawking. 'MINE!' is the only thing rolling in his mind when he storms over and kisses you hard. "You blink up at him blushing at the gasps woots and giggles from the other students. "You got a lil somethin there." You say smiling as you wipe the bit of lipstick he got on him.

"You look unstoppable." He says bringing your heart to swell with happiness. 'What a compliment!!' You turn to your friends and you all head to the subway together. Grinning talking and just having fun...at least for the time being.