Together Forever

In a little town called "Blue Moon" lived 10 children who were really best friends that they would help each other, do pranks, and get in trouble together and they are Maya, Seven, Ace, Notics, Ciel, Xemnas, Xehanort, Diz, Scyler, and Raven. They were all 5,6,and 8 years old that would always hang out together. One day they went to their hiding place and Ace said "We will always be together no matter what happens and live happy together. Lets make it a promise!" and the rest said "Yeah!" so they promised to always be together. But one day while they were playing outside there was an attack close to the village that they're parents came and took them and started packing their things to leave the village but the children did not know what was happening and their parents said they are leaving the village. While the attacks started to get closer all the people started to leave or started running away. But as the children were looking for each other, the parents took them away from each other and they started kicking doing anything to get away to go to their friends but they couldn't. As they went their separate ways, they did not know that they were all separated into two groups Maya,Seven,Ace,Notics,and Ciel were together with their parents carrying them and running away as they started looking for the other five, they saw them that they were leaving the opposite direction from them was Xemnas, Xehanort, Diz, Scyler, and Raven. So they all started crying after that accident happen they never saw each other only the ones that were in their groups.