Closer Than You Thougth

As time passed Maya,Ace, and Notics became cadets as for Seven and Ciel they became something else like Seven became a spy were Maya,Ace, and Notics became cadets and as for Ciel he became the underground business leader but even though Ciel was doing something bad they were still friends. They were in a city called "The Town That Never Was" this city was popular for their military and also how the crime was high but not as deadly because they almost never kill they just steal good thing from the rich and give it to the poor and that's what Ciel did and also the city was known for the motto they have "NEVER GIVE UP AND GIVE IN TO POWER OR REVENGE FIGHT FOR WHATS RIGHT AND FOR THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE!"But as the time passed they never found their other chilhood friends and so they thought they were killed during the attack. But what they never knew was that they were a live and closer than they thought they were to them. As for Xemnas, Xehanort, Scyler, Diz, and Rave they made an organization called " Blood Hell" and all of them were in it. The group was made so they could get revenge because some of them lost their parents and also because it was the people's fault that attack that they got separated from there childhood friends at a really young age. They also thought they were dead because they searched but found nothing and so they wanted revenge. They also had another goal and that was to take over the government because they never did anything about the attack and by taking over the government they would change the whole world were there be peace everywhere a "Utopia". Their motto was "NEVER FORGET WHAT WE PROMISED AND FIGHT WITH THE PROMISE UNTIL YOU DIE!" They're first target is the city were Maya,Ace,Notics, and Ciel live but one thing they did not was that they are going to fight against their childhood friends and when they meet the promise that was made will be broken after many years of being separated and thinking they're dead.