Friends or Enemy

By the time both of them were done speaking Ace,Ciel,Notics,Maya, and Seven were all speechless of what they just heard they were like this guys were crazy. Really creating a Utopia that is impossible, even if it was they could never get rid of the problems,wars,and etc. But suddenly the strangers started to attack so they quickly dodged and engaged the enemy. As they were engaging the enemy they all took their capes of and showed their faces and when they did all ten of them were in shocked of what they were seeing. They did not believe what their eyes were seeing. "You're all alive and we thought all of you were dead, but what we did not realized that we would be engaging each other as enemies." Notics said. As Xemnas,Diz, Raven, Scyler, and Xehanort were just standing there thinking "They're alive!" They also could not believe their eyes. So Xehanort spoke "You guys are alive thank god, now that all of us are now together we can take revenge on the government for not doing anything when we were attack in Blood Moon town." Seven,Notics,Ciel,Maya, and Ace were all taken aback and shocked of what they just heard. They were like "this are not the friends we knew back when were just kids." Until Ace spoke "We could never do that and we know what the government did was not right but there will always be mistakes and by those mistakes we got to embrace them and learn from them. We live in a world that a Utopia cannot be created because people don't want to be under one ruler they want freedom they want peace, but by creating a Utopia then that means creating more disaster and people would come to hate it because they lost to much trying to reach something that could be accomplish!" "Yeah, what he said even if we wanted a place without wars we will accomplish it without losing something we will sacrifice something on our own and power we do not need your help, but we will never join you in your little revenge." said Maya. As they were arguing they did not notice that support from the other cadets and officers have arrive and surrounded them. As they notice this Xehanort and they rest said "Until we meet next time and when we meet we will be enemies and have no mercy while the promise has already been broken by all ten of us. Until next time my "Friends" hahahaha!" they said. As they disappeared out of nowhere and left shock and sad because their once called "friends" they were going to fight in the near future and they will to protect they love one and the world they love. "That's a promise, no mercy until we meet again" said Maya.