!Sudden Attack!

After months had passed Maya,Ciel,Ace, and Notics they were sitting and enjoying their conversation of when they were just kids. "What beautiful memories we had when we were just kid and how much I miss the guys and they are now resting in peace"Maya said. But Ciel was going to say something there was an attack on the city that they all called the cadets,officers, and spies to take action and get the citizens to evacuate the city except the people who were in gangs and including Ciel because they also love the city and they did not like it when someone else is attacking their beloved city. As if every cadet and officers were trying to figured what just happen and who was attacking. Maya communicated Seven of who was attacking "Seven what happen have you found the people/person who caused this?" and Seven reply quick " Yes I have found the culprit but it was caused by only five people and they have some kind of weird logo on their capes and also I can't identify them because they have their hood on. What do I do?" Seven waited for Maya to answer or at least Ace,Ciel and Notics to replay since they heard the conversation through the communicator but their was no reply. "This Ciel just keep an eye on them and don't let them see you, also send us the coordinates of where you are with them. understood." Seven replay "Understood." After Seven send the coordinates to the four of them they all started running to where Seven was and while running they meet up and keep running. As they came to a stop to where the five culprit stood they all quickly took a defensive stance. "Who are you and what do you want?!" Ace and Notics said at the same time but what they did not realize was neither all of them that they were their lost long childhood friends. One of them answered "We are called Blood Hell, we just want revenge for what they did to us(meaning the government) they did nothing when they attack us! They took our parents and our friends when were just little kids, So we want revenge on the whole world!" Another of them spoke "We will take down the government and by doing so we will created a Utopia and if anyone defies us they will be immediately killed."