Apologies

*Ronni's P.O.V.* 

I just got home from doing a early Fall sweatshirt shoot. Since my wrists are cut up my agent thought it would be a perfect way for me to keep getting money. As if that's the only thing in the world. Ugh. Right now Sammi is with Harry shopping at the mall, so I have the whole house to myself. 

Unlocking the door I slipped off my converse, sweatshirt, and jeans leaving me in my bra, panties, and socks. Wether Sammi is here or not I always walk around in my underwear. 

I walked to the kitchen to get myself a glass of pineapple juice and on my way to the living room I was greeted by the LAST person I expected to see... 

My older brother. Michael! He is about 6"4' medium build, dark brown curly hair and dark brown eyes. I guess now is my time to ask what happened. And why mom was yelling at ME for it. I can't move though. I'm just staring at him, feeling so hurt, and betrayed. 

"What do YOU want?!" I snapped clearly upset. 

"Listen, Ronni I heard you where in the hospital and I wanted to know if you are okay?" 

"CLEARLY you didn't hear WHY I was in the hospital! Let me sum it up for you! SOMETHING happened with YOU the perfect, first born, skinny, strong child that has never sworn or sinned in his life and MOTHER decided to blame ME for whatever the fuck YOU did and she called me names I wouldn't EVER, DARE call my child! So I did the only thing that makes me feel better when I feel like absolute shit at the bottom of a 50 year old unused barrel! Got what you were looking for?! Good! Now you may leave. Good bye!" I'm trying so hard not to yell because if Tim [the neighbor] comes over I will just about kill him! 

"Ronni please, you don't understand I-" he started. 

"I don't care! YOU obviously don't understand THAT! Why do you think I barely call you?! Why do you think I haven't talked to mom for two years?! Cause I don't care what goes on in your family!" I cut him off rudely. 

"It's your family too Ronni!" He argued. "Just let me explain please? Then you can kick me out if you want. I promise!" He pleaded almost on his knees. 

"One it's not my family anymore. I'm done with you people! Two... You have five minutes..." 

"Okay so it all started when Magdalen and I broke up... Mom called asking how we were and I told her about the break up. Then she started screaming and yelling and accusing you of being the problem. Knowing you haven't talked to her nor I in a long time I tried explaining how we are just better friends. Then, again, she started blaming you. Before I could protest she told me she was going to call you and 'set you straight' and hung up. I tried calling you but you disconnected the number I had. So I drove to your house and knocked on your door violently, only to have some Asians appear and tell me I had the wrong house. I thought since I couldn't find you mom wouldn't be able to either. Then Magdalen called me telling me that her friend had told her you were in the hospital. So I had her steal your file and I got your information. I'm really sorry Ronni. I truly am." 

"So... You never blamed it on me...?" Honestly I'm half shocked and half not. I could see my mother doing that... 

"No! Never! I know how bad the relationship between mom and you is, I would never do anything to make it worse!" He looked hurt that I had asked, but I don't care. I need to know these things. 

"Fine. I'm not mad at you anymore. You can go now..." 

"I was wondering if we could maybe have a brother sister day? Like the good ol times... What do ya say?" I was hoping he would ask! I haven't seen my brother in over a year and before I met Samama he was my ONLY friend so it was hard to let go for more than a year! I smiled a huge smile and jumped into his arms. Placing the drink and food I had brought on the table. 

"So is that a yes?" He asked hugging me back. 

"Noooooooooooooooooooo," I replied sarcastically. "It's an invitation to leave my house and go suck moms penis! Of course it's a yes!" His face is priceless! He looks so grossed out! 

"A simple yes would do Ronni, ew!" We both started laughing really hard and fell to the floor. 

After our laughing fit was over I got dressed and now we are in the car going to Applebee's. It's tradition that on our brother sister day we go first to Applebee's, then bowling, then to the skating rink, and after that we end the day with the Chinese buffet. I just hope it doesn't end disastrous like last time. 

~Flashback~  

We just walked into the Chinese buffet and Michael told me he was going to tell me who his new girlfriend is. I was so excited I texted my best friend, at the time,that I was finally going to meet her! I just brushed off the fact that I didn't get a reply. Thinking it was nothing I walked over to where my brother was standing with his back towards me. I smacked him upside the head and when he turned around he hugged me and squeezed me extra hard as revenge. 

"So don't be rude! Introduce me!" I begged dying to know who it was! 

"Well... You sorta already know her..." He trailed off, a hopeful look in his eye. When I looked to the table I was surprised to see my 'best friend' that didn't reply to me! Magdalen! 

"You're joking right?" I asked with tears threatening to come out. "PLEASE tell me you're joking!" I pleaded. 

"Erm... No..." Magdalena said quietly slumping in her chair. 

"WOW!" I yelled pissed. "I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU TWO! MY BROTHER AND MY FUCKING 'BEST FRIEND'!" I put air quotations on 'best friend' seeing as she wasn't being a very good one right now. "WAY TO STAB ME IN THE BACK! I HOPE YOU TWO ARE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER, ASSHOLES!" Then I stormed off. That was the last time I saw or talked to either of them. 

~Flashback Over~ 

We just left AppleBees and we are on our way to bowling. As we got inside I saw two familiar and curly brown headed people. I ran and jumped on the females back and engulfed her with kisses.  

"AHHHHHH I MISSED YOU SO MUUUUUUUCH!!" I yelled. 

"Who the fu-" before she could finish she saw Michael and realized it was me. "BAAAAAAABE! I MISSED YOU TOO!" She yelled back hugging me. 

"Hahaha you two have only been apart a couple hours!" Harry chuckled shaking his head. 

"They were worse when they were younger. Man you should've seen them! Ronni was always on the phone and we didn't even have to ask who she was talking to cause it was always Sammi. Whenever she wanted to go out it was always with Sammi. If she didn't come home on time it was because she was with Sammi. They were inseparable." Michael smiled reminiscing on the old days. "How rude of me." He stuck his hand in Harry's direction. "Hi I'm Ronni's older brother Michael." 

"Nice to meet you Michael, I'm Harry. Samantha's boyfriend." He said shaking his hand and smiling at Sammi. 

"DAWWWWWWWWWWW!" I bursted out. "THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!!!" Sammi started blushing and Mike excused himself to go get our shoes. 

I won Mike 120 to 118 which means he pays for Chinese! Even though he always does. We were on our way to the Buffet when he got a phone call. 

"Hello?" He answered. "Yeah..." "Mhmm." "No it's fine I understand." "Be right there." "Okay, bye." Then he hung up. "It was my job. They said they need me in right away... I'm sorry Ronz." He tried making it lighter by calling me my old nickname but it didn't help much. 

"Oh." I stated disappointed that my time with my brother had been cut short. "It's fine. Not your fault. Drop me off at home then?" I asked. I already know he will though. 

"Of course! I will NOT let you walk home in THIS neighborhood!" He stated all fatherly like usual.  

"Dude. I'm like 3 blocks from home! I know everyone here! Hahahahaha loser!" I heard him mumble a 'whatever' and finally arrived at my flat. I gave him a kiss on the cheek good bye and walked into my flat. I'm alone still so I stripped my clothes and turned on the television lying on the couch ready for a long, well overdue, nap. And that's exactly what I took.