A Big Suprise But Wait.... Another Surprise Too?!

I woke up to kisses being showered over me. By the sparks I feel I can already tell they're Jason's lips. Eyes still shut I smiled towards myself and let him continue. However I gasped really loud after he had hit my weak spot and shot up. 

"Holy mother lover! Eeeeeeerg why?! Why must you do this to me?!" I asked bringing on the fake tears. 

"I do it cause I love you." Was all he said. That's all he needed to say, though, to start the eruption of butterflies and to cause my heart to race. 

"Uuuuuuuuuuurg! I just can't with your cuteness anymore!" I shouted grabbing his face and smashed his lips onto mine. 

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I heard Sammi yell from the entrance. "Gross." She muttered. 

"Aw babe don't be jellies! C'mere give momma some sugah!" She came running over and jumped on my lap. Then I pecked her cheek and she pouted at me not satisfied so I have her a good kiss and she smiled. Hopping off my lap and skipping away like a child. God I love her! 

"Erm. That was awkward... Uhm..." Jason commented scratching his neck. 

"Sorry babe but she was my babe first and she always will be. Ahaha that's nothing compared to what we usually do. She's my everything, you know that. If you don't like it then sorry I guess I'm not the one for you." I got up and started walking away but he pulled me back. 

"Babe, you're just perfect okay? I get that you two are closer than twin sisters. I'm not trying to break that bond I swear. I will never try to come between you too. Hell anyone who tries will probably die within 2 seconds! I respect you two's relationship it was just the first time I've seen two girls kiss in front of me that all." Then he peck my lips and I just smiled at him. All of a sudden a wave of something came over me and I feel like Jason is hiding something from me. 

"Erm... Jase...?" I question. He responded with a simple 'mm?' "You- you're not- you would tell me- you're not hiding something from me are you?" I asked trying to put the sentence together as I was speaking. Instantly he got pale and his head shot up. 

"Uh- uhm- erm- uh.... What do you mean?" He stuttered fear clear in his brown eyes. I raised my eye brows more confident now. 

"Like there's no secrets between us right? I'm the only girl you're dating right?" The fear went away and was replaced with relief. 

"Of course you are love. I would never cheat on someone as perfect as you." He stated calming me down a bit. 

"Awwwwwwww! And uhm no secrets right?"  

"No of course not!" His body language said he was telling the truth, but his eyes said he was lying. I decided to just let it go and go on with our lives. 

"Okay babe. Lets go out to eat?" I asked pecking him on the lips and grabbing my jacket. 

We are at an absolutely beautiful restaurant! It is so elegant and unique. It's just so breathtaking! Aha just kidding! We are at McDonalds!  

Jason is ordering our food and he just looks so perfect. I can't help but shake the feeling and thought of him lying to me. I can't even figure out what the lie could possibly be! I'll just have to wait and see if he ever tells me. I must be patient... 

*  

*  

Seven months later