You. Are. My. EVERYTHING

Niall grabbed my hand to sit me down but I snatched it back. He looked hurt and confused but he has no reason to. He knows exactly what he did to me. He looks up at me with puppy dog eyes and pats down next to him on the bed.

I can't bear to look into those beautiful blue eyes ,that once tricked me into falling in love with false brown ones. I'm still in love with him and I can't stop it! I just. I can't trust him.

"You can trust me!" Niall stood grabbing my hand and turning me towards him. I must have been mumbling out loud! Dammit!

"How, Niall? How can I trust you after you lied to me for 9 months?! How can I trust you?" I start to tear up and Niall wipes them away. I push his hands away though. His touch alone hurts. I feel the shocks everywhere he touches me and it just brings back memories I don't want right now.

"Baby-" I flinched as he started. Just that pet name alone hurts me. "Just listen to me please, love! Let me explain!" He continued. "I know that I hurt you but that was NEVER what I meant to do! I'm such a twat for doing it!" "You got that right." I interrupted smirking a bit. "I am! I really am!" He yelled enthusiastically. "I understand if you never forgive me but I couldn't been see with you AS Niall. Management wanted me to stay single for... Kinda forever... Since Harry got the 'okay' to date Sammi they wanted me to stay single so that at least one member in One Direction could be date able. I didn't agree at all and I told them I wanted to be with you. I NEEDED. Hell. I NEED to be with you! They threatened to take away my job. They said if I went public with you they would make up a terrible accident, and say I either died or can't ever sing again. I wanted to choose you but they still didn't let me. So instead of making you fall in love with me, Niall, I kept the Jason shit going so you wouldn't love me then not be able to have me. I wanted to always be with you. I WANT to always be with you and trust me I was going to tell you! I just didn't know when was the right time. Everything was real except my hair and eyes. All the words I said, all the actions I did, the love we made." He whispered the last part. "It was all real ,my love. All of it. I'm in love with you. Every little thing about you. From the top of your head to your cute little toes that you hate. I love EVERYTHING about you! I'll scream it to the world if you want! I'll do it just to PROVE how much I love you!" He kept on with all of it and just shouted the end. "You. Are. My. EVERYTHING, Veronica! I love you!"

"NIALL I GET IT!" I yelled. He keeps going though. I walk out of the room and down the stairs. He is STILL following me.

"You're perfect in every damn way!" He again starts naming everything about me. Every flaw. Every detail. Every little thing about me. From the way I talk, to the way I walk. EVERYTHING. Now it's just starting to get to me. He is being so adorable! He's so precious.

"NIALL!" I shout again. "Yes?" He mumbles looking down. "JUST SHUT UP AND KISS ME ALREADY!" And with that we started making out right in the middle of the room. All of a sudden the room bursts into a whole bunch of "AWE!"'s and "GET SOME"'s and "WEY HEY!"'s.

Blushing I look at my surroundings and just so happen to be in the living room. How could I have not noticed everyone before?! Gosh I'm so embarrassed. All I can do is blush!!

"Awe look! She's blushing!!!" Someone yelled. I think it was Carlos...

"Shut the hell up!" I yelled blushing into Niall's shoulder. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as he dragged me out of the room.

Since I am much smaller than him he looked down at me. His blue eyes connected with my hazel ones. His eyes asked if he was forgiven. He has hope, hurt, and guilt in them. I turn my head, knowing it is hard to forgive him, my eyes might say what I feel, not what I want to tell him. He puts a finger on my chin and turns my head.

"Niall... It's going to be hard to completely forgive you. I know I'm being stubborn, but that's just how I am. Actually, you're lucky I'm giving you a second chance! I don't trust anyone after they hurt me like you did... I honestly don't think you had the right to do what you did. You had good intentions, but the choice wasn't only yours, Niall. You seem to have forgotten there was two people in that relationship. You can't make decisions that'll affect the both of us all by yourself. That's not how relationships work. Even if you pride me you won't do it again, how will I know if you're lying or not? There's truly no way of knowing." I'm still staring in his eyes, looking for any emotion I'm those beautiful blue orbs of him. Then I see it. I see understanding.

He didn't say a word at all, he just leant down and laid a light kiss on my lips. "I'll make it up to you. I'll show you you can trust me. I'll do it, even if its the last thing I do!"

"Why is it so important to you? Why does it even matter?" I pondered aloud.

"Because, like I said. You are my everything, love. I would sail to the ends of the world for you. I would slay dragons, witches, wolves, vampires, and anything else you wanted me to do, for you. Only for you. You own my heart Veronica. Wether you want to, or not." He put my hand on his chest so I can feel his heart beat. "This... It beats for you, dear."

I actually began to get teary eyed. I don't cry much, it's a sign of weakness for me, so the fact that he's making me like this is actually a big deal. I have no words to say, so I just lean in and kiss him lightly.

All of a sudden Liam pops up out of no where and grabs my arm dragging me away. "Where are we going?" I question, confusion written all over my face. "You'll see, love." He said smirking mysteriously. Then, in a flash, he's gone and I am in a room full of dresses with 3 of my best friends. Maria is holding the flat iron, Samantha is at the make up section, and Felicity is in front of a lot of pretty dresses. "What's going on....?" I questioned again. "Just trust us!" Was all of the response that I got before somebody blind folded me.

Within 30 minutes I could feel my hair done, and I have some bracelets, rings, and an anklet on. Still no dress, no shoes, and no make up. Felicity quickly brings me to my feet and removes my blindfold. "Ready, darling?" She has the biggest smile on her face! It is absolutely adorable! "I'm ready!!!!" I shout excitedly, and now we begin looking at dresses. A light blue one in the corner catches my eye. I quietly remove myself from the others and pick it up. Zayn pops out out of nowhere and whispers "Go try it on, love. Niall will fancy you more in that one." He then handed me a silver necklace and walked out the door. The necklace was a thin, silver heart on its side and had writing written on the inside, to where you could only view it if you were the one looking down upon it. I grabbed the dress and some black pumps and walked to the bathroom.

I stood in the middle of the doorway, silently, waiting for the girls to knot ice me there. I clear my throat loud and obnoxiously and they all look up. Felicity and Samantha instantly run up to me crying, explaining how 'beautiful' I look. Maria isn't one to cry but I could swear I see some tears building up. Changing the subject before I start crying, I ask about my make up.

"You look beautiful enough already, so we are going to just do natural make up." Sammi said sitting me down. We all chatted about my mystery date that Liam had set up for me, me of course being the only one that doesn't know everything about it, while Sammi applied eye liner and mascara. "You'll absolutely love it babe!" All three of them shouted in unison. They begin to push me downstairs and out the door where I see my prince in a blue tux awaiting my arrival at the door of a limo.

"God, what did I do to deserve this?" I asked myself thankfully.

Sorry it took so long! I've been extremely busy lately. I can't promise quicker updates, but there will be more. You'll just have to be patient.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Lots of Love,

~NiallsPrincess4