A/N

Wow! I can't believe it's over! Like it's actually over! I've spent almost 2 years of my life on these books and it's really sad to see them go! I've cried, laughed and cringed at what I've written. But I'm so thankful for all the support.

I definitely would never written seven books about Wanda and Peter if it weren't for all the support on this series. It's insane to think that so many of you actually enjoy my writing and enjoy these stories. It's doesn't make sense to me. But I'm internally thankful none the less!

I love you all so much! You have all truly changed my life! So have these books! It was so much fun, writing this series and I would do it again in a heart beat!

There is a small part of me, that wants to make a mini book that is a one shot style of book that would be about Wanda and Peter in different scenarios. Would you guys be interested in that?

Also I was wondering if you guys could do me a favour. I wanna do a poll. I wanna see what we're peoples favourite books! So comments next to the one you loved the most!

Till The End Of Time....................................

Together We Fight......................................

Separated...................................................

Come Home To Me......................................

Deception...................................................

Please Don't Forget Me...............................

Lovers To Enemies.....................................

Again thank you so much for all your support! I love you all so much!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️