Morals

Wanda's POV

I entered my renters house and waited till Peter left, to sneak back into my beach house, they were gone thankfully. I just didn't want Peter to ever come into my beach house and see what I've all done. I may be able to manipulate his mind, but one time I'll forget and than it's game over.

But as soon as I entered my house and flopped down onto my couch, my mind was racing a mile a minute. I just had a memory of Peter and myself lying in a bed, naked. Him playing with my hair.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Why would I have a memory of this. Have we slept together in the past...no. I don't date, let alone sleep with strangers. So why would I have a memory of this guy that I've known for like three days. Maybe...it's a dream...a flash into our future.

I'm.

So.

Confused.

I shook my head a little and sat up, letting out a sigh. I walked into my room and changed out of my dress. But for the first time in a while, I was actually staying in for the night. Hopefully.
But who knows what will happen in New York.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. I made myself some tea and sat down on the couch, turning on the tv and to watch a movie or two, until I fell asleep or needed to go out.

I was half way into my second movie, slowly drifting off to asleep, placing my head on the pillow next to me, I fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone going off. I raised my head to see a shit ton of notifications flooding my phone. "Shit." I sat up and grabbed it, my eyes adjusting immediately.

The news was talking about an escaped witness. Which usually doesn't effect me, but I saw that the person who escaped was the man I let live the other day at the bowling alley. His name was Liam Cooper. "Shit!" I threw my phone against the couch. "Damn it!" I kicked my coffee table, making it move across the carpet.

I ran into my room and changed into my suit and equipped all my necessities. I left the house and flew across the city. Landing on the tops of buildings, over looking the city.

I followed the police reports saying where he was last seen. The last place he was supposedly seen was near a pawn shop that was close to where I was. I landed in an alley and walked into the street, getting stares and people running away quickly at the sight of me.

I walked into the pawn shop and took out my gun. "If Liam is in here! Show your face!" I shouted. The woman and man behind the counter, ducked down. But I walked to the counter and lifted the woman up, pointing the gun at her. Even though I would never pull a trigger on an innocent life. I'm not that much of a monster.

"Pl-pl-please." She begged.

"Is Liam here?"

She shook her head 'no' but I just raised my hand and showed my powers. Making her eyes grow even more in fear. "Yes, yes. He's in the back room!" She mumbled.

"Thank you." I lowered my hand a little and she immediately fell to her knees behind the counter, in fear.

I held the gun at the ready and kicked open the door, it swung open and I walked in. It was just a small room, with a couple of shelves and boxes. Liam was huddled in a corner, holding a gun to me.

"One more step and I shoot." He stated.

"So, you'll shoot me now. But in the bowling alley you wouldn't even fight me. Why not?" I asked, now just leaning against the door frame, my gun still pointed at him.

"I just didn't feel the need to fight you then, I was scared and I peed myself. I was already embarrassed enough, I knew I was gonna lose the fight anyway, so I didn't bother, but now I have a gun." And than he smirked. This son of a bitch was proud of what he just said. Like he just gave a powerful speech at the Oscars.

I rolled my eyes under the mask. "So what do we do now? Stand here, holding our guns at one another, even though. I can take it from your hands in a second, manipulate your mind so that you shoot yourself. I don't wanna kill you. I can tell, you don't wanna kill me either. So just come with me silently and I'll bring you to the police. Deal?"

"Fuck no! I'm no going to jail!" He screamed, standing up and putting the gun closer to me. I straightened myself up and kept my gun on him to.

"Than what's gonna happen?" I asked once more.

"I don't know. But I feel like one of us is going be shot." His voice was so confident, so bold for a kid, holding a shaking gun.

"Oh honey." I said softly. "No, I don't think anyone will get shot."

"Why not?"

I moved my hand slightly and made my powers glow, a trail of magic entered his head and his eyes turned red and the gun dropped onto the floor, the sound resonating throughout the stone walls. He began to collapse but I caught him, slinging him over my shoulder. I left the back room, him unconscious on my shoulders. "I didn't want to waste my ammo."

Everyone in the store looked at me in fear as I walked through the store. No one dared say a word to me. Because of what I would do. They would be right to be afraid, I'm not in a good mood. One wrong word, I'll do things that are quite ugly.

As soon as I left the store. I flew into the air, making my way towards a police station. I dropped Liam off on the steps. A cop immediately took notice and a bunch more came out, carrying him inside.

I began flying away when I felt a presence behind me. I turned my head, seeing the SpiderMan sitting on a building, looking at me.

"Long time no see." I smiled, knowing he couldn't see it. But I had a feeling he could sense it.

"Did you actually do something nice?" He yelled. I flew more towards him and rested on a different building, sitting on the edge and kicking my legs.

"He's just a kid. He didn't need to die." I answered.

"But all the other people did. Your still a monster." He said now behind me. I spun around quickly and faced him.

"I'm. Not. A. Monster!" I yelled. Making my hands glow. "I could kill you! I should!"

He backed away and than I saw something in the way he stood, it seemed very bright, very youthful, happy. "That would go against your morals!" He yelled back.

I stopped stalking towards him and was taken back. "Morals? What do you mean?"

"I-um..." He mumbled.

"You don't know anything about me! So don't assume things, especially my morals."

He nodded his head and I began to stalk towards him again, but he just swung away. I just watched him, I was to angry to follow the SpiderMan. He was making me question killing  him...I don't think I will as of now...he seemed to nice. My rule was I don't kill good people, only bad people and SpiderMan is a hero, who just annoyed me. It goes against everything I stand for.

So I'll let him be.

For now.

But now as my intrigue grows stronger. I want to find to out who he really is.

Any.

Means.

Necessary.