#꒱ DATING THEM ⤿ 𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍.

CHARACTERS:
beidou, ganyu, hu tao, ningguang,
shenhe, yanfei, yelan, yun jin

GENRE: headcanons
CW: n/a

#꒱₊˚〰️   BEIDOU ─────﹙VICTOR MARE﹚

𖠵𝟎𝟏: A huge sweetheart !! Despite her (kinda) intimidating appearance, she's one big softie (especially when it comes to you

𖠵𝟎𝟏: A huge sweetheart !! Despite her (kinda) intimidating appearance, she's one big softie (especially when it comes to you.)

𖠵𝟎𝟐: She always stresses that you can come to her about anything. Your burdens are hers and vice verse.

𖠵𝟎𝟑: The crew members of the crux absolutely adore you !! They're like your second family.

𖠵𝟎𝟒: You look after Kazuha a lot <3 Making sure the samurai eats and whatnot; he actually started viewing you as his caretaker. (Which Beidou continued to tease you about.)

𖠵𝟎𝟓: Ningguang can only hope that you keep her out of trouble and not encourage it. (Rest assured, you don't. . . most of the time.)

𖠵𝟎𝟔: Is fully confident that you can handle yourself, but if someone yells at or hurts you, then she's immediately stepping in.

𖠵𝟎𝟕: She nearly crushes you in her hugs.

𖠵𝟎𝟖: Calls you "(my) princess/prince," "(my) treasure," and "honey."

Hey there, honey! Woah, you sure do look irritated. Did something happen? Oh? Some drunk bastards wouldn't leave you alone, you say? You don't happen to remember how they look, do you?

𖠵𝟎𝟗: You are her pride and joy and she never fails to voice that.

𖠵𝟏𝟎: She likes to walk around with you on her shoulder, her hand firmly holding your own so that you don't fall.

𖠵𝟏𝟏: A really good listener; she'll always lend an ear and shoulder for you <33

𖠵𝟏𝟐: If you ever get sea or home sick, she'll be right there to comfort and soothe you.