#꒱ DATING THEM ⤿ 𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐙. 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒

CHARACTERS: ayato, gorou, heizou, itto, kazuha, thoma
GENRE: headcanons
CW: hickeys (kazuha, gorou, heizou) making out (heizou.)

#꒱₊˚〰️   AYATO ─────﹙CYPRESSUS CUSTOS﹚

#꒱₊˚〰️ AYATO ─────﹙CYPRESSUS CUSTOS﹚

𖠵𝟎𝟏: I like to think Ayato is a combination of a gentleman and a sadist

𖠵𝟎𝟐: On one hand, he likes to see you struggle and plays with you (harmlessly) because he finds it cute and entertaining.

𖠵𝟎𝟑: And on the other, given the nature of being the head of the Kamisato Clan and taking care of Ayaka, he's also incredibly warm and gentle.

𖠵𝟎𝟒: He wanted to keep your relationship a secret from the public to save you from any nasty rumors. However, one day while you two were simply taking a walk together (you weren't holding hands or anything), someone tried to whisper something behind your back sneakily, and Ayato had it with them and just kissed you right then and there to prove them wrong.

𖠵𝟎𝟓: He's quite territorial and does not like sharing you.

𖠵𝟎𝟔: It's hard to decipher the next you'll see him with how hectic his schedule is.

𖠵𝟎𝟕: "(My) darling," "(my) love," and "honey."

Darling, are you home? I know I said I wasn't scheduled to return til' next week, but I already feel so bad leaving you alone for such a prolonged period. So, I'm going to work harder and faster to return to you sooner. It really is the least I can do, my love.

𖠵𝟎𝟖: He always asks Thoma to look over you for him ;; The ginger, of course, doesn't mind (:

𖠵𝟎𝟗: Whenever he's away for long, he'll write you long letters on how he's doing and how much he misses you.