#꒱ DATING THEM ⤿ 𝐅𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒.

CHARACTERS: freminet, lyney, neuvillette, wriothesley.
GENRE: headcanons
CW: implied nsfw on everyone's but freminet's !!

GENRE: headcanonsCW: implied nsfw on everyone's but freminet's !!

#꒱₊˚〰️ FREMINET ───────﹙AUTOMATON﹚

𖠵𝟎𝟎: SWEET BABY BOY FREMINET I LOVE HIM SM

𖠵𝟎𝟎: SWEET BABY BOY FREMINET I LOVE HIM SM. (This is not me giving him the uwu cinnamon roll treatment, by the way.)

𖠵𝟎𝟏: As we know, Freminet's quite shy; he doesn't have much experience with romance, but he tries his best !!

𖠵𝟎𝟐: He wouldn't hear the end of it from Lyney when he first started crushing on you. . . He kept on asking and asking when he was going to confess.

𖠵𝟎𝟑: Doesn't like going out very much, but if it's at the expense of your happiness and being with you, he'll try and push through.

𖠵𝟎𝟒: Bought you a handmade plush of Pers since you always like to cuddle the robotic one while he's away.

𖠵𝟎𝟓: Loves whenever he sees you wearing his clothes. He'd probably give you his entire closet if he could.

𖠵𝟎𝟔: Has a bunch of pictures of you and him that he keeps hidden in his dressers.
  he actually always keeps one on him for
     good luck !!

𖠵𝟎𝟕: I honestly can't tell if he'd give you a pet name. it'd probably be something like "nestling," "my love," and "baby/bébé." (/ Meaning he uses both the English and French ver.)

H—Hey nestling. . . If you aren't too busy, would-would you maybe want to accompany me to brother's magic show tonight? I-I could really use your company and I know we haven't been a date in a while. . .

𖠵𝟎𝟖: Crafts you all kinds of trickets🫶🫶

𖠵𝟎𝟗: Brings you the prettiest stones and little things that he finds when he goes deep-diving.

𖠵𝟏𝟎: Lyney "adopted" you into the family the moment you and Fremi started dating.

𖠵𝟏𝟏: He cringes whenever Lyney calls him a nickname, but melts when you do it.