#꒱ GLASS HEART, GLASS BODY ⤿ 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈.

CHARACTERS: Tighnari x (GN!) Reader
GENRE: hurt/comfort

CW: self-harm, intrusive and suicidal thoughts, mental breakdowns, mentions of hallucinations and blood.

FAWN's INTEL: each and every flower has its own growing conditions; people are the same when it comes to healing from trauma or mental illness. do not rush yourself. you will bloom, i promise. give. yourself. time.

BACKGROUND. Fallen Down (CG5, VGR.)

)

YOU FLINCHED BITTERLY as you finished off your last withering zone for the day—one of the disciples of dismay hitting your upper arm before it fully deteriorated

YOU FLINCHED BITTERLY as you finished off your last withering zone for the day—one of the disciples of dismay hitting your upper arm before it fully deteriorated. And since you were dealing with this one by yourself, you'd have to wait until you got back to Gandhara Ville to treat it. Wincing in pain, you pressed your hand against the wound and hoped you'd be able to hide until you (semi) safely returned to your house in the ville. The farthest thing you wanted to do at the time was alert Collei and Tighnari, not with how fatigued you were. 

As you reached the village, you exhaled a sigh of relief—the sounds of laughter dampening your already bitter mood. Typically, you wouldn't complain about such a positive thing, but as of late, your mental energy has drained unusually fast, and seeing people live so carelessly when you can't is a very bittersweet thing.

"(NAME)! You're back!" Collei hollered and ran over to you, a soft smile gracing her lips as you came in her line of sight. "How'd everything go? You didn't get hurt, right?"

You pressed your palm deeper against your arm, hoping the blood that threatened to seep out wasn't noticeable. "No no, I'm fine, Collei. Everything went well! I'm just a little tired. . ." You assured, your voice breaking from your exhaustion.

Her rose-colored eyes softened. "I—I see! I'm glad to hear that. Go ahead and get some rest; I—I'll tell master Tighnari you've returned."

You smiled feebly, "thanks so much, Collei. I appreciate it." Bidding the girl a quick goodbye, you strode into your small house, your body about ready to collapse.