#꒱ BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT ⤿ 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐎

SYNOPSIS: For this Windblume, the Knights of Favonius decides to hold a grand ball and Albedo decides to ask you!

PAIRINGS: Albedo x (F!) Reader
GENRE: fluff with a hint of hurt/comfort

CW: she/her prns, descriptions of anxiety attacks, Albert being a creep (it's nothing horribly bad, though.)

FAWN'S INTEL: I forgot to publish this here </3 my bad, my bad. There's going to be a part two of this that's gonna be smut 🫶🫶

BACKGROUND: I Hear A Symphony (Cody Fry.)

)

ALBEDO SAT AT HIS DESK, pen resting between his fingers as he scribbled down some notes from his latest experiment

ALBEDO SAT AT HIS DESK, pen resting between his fingers as he scribbled down some notes from his latest experiment. After meeting the others, he wanted to take some time to himself—the silence bringing him some sense of tranquility.

A soft knock on the door burst the silence like a balloon. "Come in, but please watch your step." Albedo forewarned, gaze primarily focused on the various papers littered on his desk.

Sucrose walked in, quietly shutting the door behind her. "Um, my—my apologies if I'm interrupting something important, mister Albedo. I just found something that I—I think you might be interested in," she said.

He raised an eyebrow, his interest piquing. "Oh? Does it have to do with that paper you're holding?"

She slid the flyer she held over to him, a confident look in her eyes. "The Knights of Favonius are holding a ball for Windblume this year! I—I know you don't really prefer social gatherings, but I remembered you mentioned something about wanting to take (NAME) out somewhere. . . So, I figured this was something you could consider." She acknowledged.

The gentle tapping of his pen against the desk stopped at the mention of you; you were a popular baker amongst Monstandt and one of a few of Albedo's close friends. He met you when Klee dragged him to your bakery one day and found himself enchanted with how you carried yourself.

The alchemist skimmed through the flyer's contents while remaining deep in thought. He couldn't help but smile at the idea of dancing with you—one of the many things he's dreamed of doing with you.