Explain it to me

Holy crap. Like, what the hell just happened. I wait for Liam to come and tell me to come down stairs. I start to get tired and bored. My eyes start to close. Just then, I hear a knock and I almost pea my pants. I get up and open the door. Instead of Liam, Niall is there. "Niall, I'm tired", I say. "Well, the boys and me need to talk to you, Bliss", he replies. "Want a piggy-back ride?", Niall asks. I nod. He sits on the bed and I climb on his back. He walks me down stairs where all the boys are. I try to avoid looking at Zayn to make things less awkward. Niall sits down and picks me up, putting me on his lap. Awkward silence. I cough. "Bliss, you must be so scared and confused, but we're going to explain everything to you", Liam says. "Annette, I mean Bliss", Harry says, Annette, who's that?, "Your here because you were born here. Your real name is Annette. All of us boys are vampires. 1,000 years ago, you were Annette and you were our princess. Then, werewolves attacked the castle. We failed to protect you and they killed you. We begged the werewolves's leader to make it possible for you to come back one day. Now you're back as Bliss. You don't remember. I wish you could remember.", Harry finished talking. "I-I have a headache", I say. I hear Niall laugh quietly. Niall is a vampire and I'm on his lap. But, I trust him. I get up and whisper in Harry's ear, "I believe you". Harry walks me upstairs. "Goodnight", he says tucking me in my bed. My bed. This bed is mine. "Goodnight, Harry", I say. He turns my main lamp off and I leave my small lamp above me on. He closes the door and leaves. I wish he would stay. I feel safe when one of the boys are around. I'm not asleep, but everything goes black, my eyes aren't even closed.