Please Don't

He doesn't answer my question. Instead, his teeth lightly prick my skin. Everything gets blurry, then turns black.

I wake up in a room much like my own. My neck stings a bit, but I can manage. I am lying on a king-sized bed with a blanket the color of Harry's eyes. I lie my face in my hands. I hear a click and the door opens. I see the boy that took me and I jump off the bed and back up. He's a vampire, and who knows if he is good like the boys. He stalks towards me and pushes me up against the wall. I cringe. He holds my wrists with his strong hands. I try to look down, but he holds my head up by my chin. I look into his beautiful eyes that seem to try and pull me into a trance. His beautiful green eyes stare into my sparkly brown eyes. "Who are you?", I whisper, his face an inch from mine. "Jake", he whispers back. 'Jake', his name repeats in my head. He moves his lips to my neck. I shiver. He moves them slowly on my neck. "Please don't bite me", I whisper. "You smell so good", he whispers. I cringe at his words. "If you do, Harry and the boys will come after you", I whisper. He laughs. He pulls away, and I notice his eyes are bright red. "I can't believe you don't remember me, Annette", Jake says.