Hungry

I look around the room. I feel like I was in here before. I pretend to sleep as I hear footsteps. The door to the room I'm in opens. I see a girl and a boy. They're new to the pack, because I've never have seen them before. I close my eyes tightly when they come closer. "Why did Zac and Liam kid nap her? She's an innocent little girl!", the girl whispered to the guy. He shrugged, probably agreeing with her. I know he shrugged because I opened my eyes just a tiny bit. I think they're a couple, because they're holding hands. 2 more people are coming down the stairs. It's Avan, with a girl. Avan was nice, but he had to obey alpha's orders. He sighed when he saw me. "I know your awake", he smiled. I say up. "Hi", I wave, without smiling. "I'm hungry, can I have food?", I say, right as my stomach growls. I'm not in a good mood. Hell, why would I be? I just got freaking princess-napped. They all frowned. I'm guessing they're not allowed to feed me? "Please", I say, frowning. "I'll go ask Liam or Zac", the kid whom I don't know the name of said. "What's your guys' names?", I ask. "The guy who just went to ask Liam or Zac is Jake, that's his mate, Abigail", he said pointing to the girl who came in with Jake, "this is my mate, Victoria", he said hugging the girl next to him, kissing her head. I nodded. "Are they knew to the pack?", I asked. He nodded. "They said you can eat in a bit", Jake said, walking in. Yeahhhhhhh Buddayyyy.

Liam's P.O.V.

••••••••••••••

I open my eyes, only to see black again. "Hello?", I say. "Liam?? Are we dead???", Niall asked me. I would've laughed, but we aren't in a good situation. "No Niall, we're alive", I answer. "Are the boys still out?", I ask Niall. "Liam, I don't know!!! I can't see!!", he says in a duh type of tone. " I slide over until I hit someone or something. "Ummm", Niall says. "Liam there's a ghost!!!!", Niall yells."It's just me", I say, calming him down. "Move around to try and find the boys", I say, as I move around. I hit someone. I feel around and feel curly hair. Harry. "Haz, wake up", I shake him. He sits up. "Find Lou or Zayn", I say. "I found Zayn!", Niall says. "VAS HAPPENIN?", Zayn says/asks. "Lou, where are you?", I hear Harry ask. I stand up and start waking. "AHHHH", I yell as u trip over Lou. "CARROTS!", Louis yells, making all of us laugh.