One Direction

"Well?", I ask, still very, very confused. They all ignore me. No matter what I say they avoid me. (Btw, they're all back home). I let a tear fall. I stomp up the stairs to my room. I cry into my pillow. They can't just keep ignoring me. I'm hungry, too! Ughhhhhhhhh. Hmmm. Maybe if they think I ran away they won't ignore me. I go into my closet, behind my dresses, into the secret room. I lift the carpet, the little door, and climb in. Haha!!!! I'm so, so smart!!!! I go to the mini fridge and grab a lunchable, which was in there, and a cherry cola. I sit down on the mini bed, and reach in my pocket and take out my MP3 Player. I put the head phones in my ears and put on 'what makes you beautiful', by One Direction. I don't know what they look like, or their names, but I like their songs. "You're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk through the da-a-or. I don't know why, you're being shy, and turn away when I look into you're I-I-eyes. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you-ooooo! BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED, BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL, YOU DON'T KNOW-OHOH, YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!!", I sing really loudly, forgetting the boys aren't supposed to know I'm down here. One Direction always cheers me up. I totally almost forgot that the boys were ignoring and avoiding me. I pause the song and I hear foot steps up in my room. I hide in the closet in the room I am in and I keep eating. I listen to "California Girls", by Katy Perry, but I don't sing. "BLISS!!", I can hear the boys yelling upstairs. Ha, maybe they'll think next time before ignoring me. Feel the wrath of Bliss!!!! Mwahahaha!!! Did I just evil laugh in my head? Wow, I'm weird. Crap. I hear footsteps directly above me, in the secret room behind my dresses. I'm a loud breather, so I hold my breath. I start getting dizzy after 50 seconds, my new record. It would have been longer if I didn't faint.

"Bliss!!! Wake up!!!", I hear a familiar voice say. "5 more minutes!!", I groan. I hear people laughing. My eyes open. I'm lying on not my bed, but one of the boy's beds. I look in front of me to see all the boys. I frown. I go to get up, but Louis grabs my arm. I turn and go to look into his eyes. I nearly pee when I see his eyes. The part that's usually white is black. And the middle is red. I scream.