Pink

Jake's P.O.V.

•••••••••••••••••

She doesn't remember me. I can't believe it. Every night, she would sneak out on her balcony. I would be waiting for her. She would jump down and I would catch her. We would go into the forest, into our club house that we built together. She would always wear the prettiest dresses. We would both carry a lantern. We would talk for hours. Sometimes she would fall asleep and I would carry her home. I'd tuck her in her bed and leave. She trusted me. We fell in love at first sight. The first time she saw me was when there was a huge party between all vampires. She was only there because she's a princess who knows about vampires. She isn't a vampire... Yet. Well, anyway... At the party, she was walking down the hall. Those 5 boys weren't with her. I just happened to be walking down the hall too. Well, every time she would turn around, I would hide. I didn't want her to know I was following her. "Hello?", she said suspiciously. "Are you lost?", I spoke up, not hiding anymore. She jumped and gasped. "You frightened me", she said shyly. "Oh, I'm sorry", I replied. "Your eyes, they're red", she said. "It's because.... Um-uh", I didn't know what to tell her. "What?", she asked, walking towards me. Her eyes were pink. "When my eyes are red, I'm hungry, mad, or... In love", I admit. "And when the human loves the vampire back... Their eyes turn pink", I inform her. She looks in a mirror on the wall. She smiles in the mirror. Her dark brown hair is in messy bun. Her scrunchy matches her light pink, sparkly gown, which matches her eyes. Her matching pink, 1 inch heels clink as she turns around and looks into my eyes. As we get closer, we hear someone clear their throat. Annette turns around and her eyes widen a little. "Harry, it wasn't what you think....", she says. "Stop blocking your thoughts", he replies. She turns back around to look at me. "I need to see you again. Come to my castle tomorrow night.", she whispers in my ear. I nod. She turns and goes to Harry.