Nickname.

"Mersker!" Toby clutched maskys head. "Wert?! I mean what?!" Masky visible cringed as he butchered he word. "Wow you actually responded this time!" Toby stated genuinely excited and happy as he climbed off the mans head. "Yeah maybe if you weren't such an annoying little fuck all the time we would have a few conversations." Masky snapped at the teen. "Hey weren't you on my head a minute ago?" "Yeah I was or are you so old your blind now?" Toby chuckled. "For a little brat who eats as many waffles as you, you're light as hell! I think Ben weighs more than you do." Toby paused and lifted up his hoodie revealing a rippling six pack." Nope. I've got dem MUSCKules!" Masky fought back a blush from behind his mask and covered it up with anger. "Toby! Would you stop being such a little fucking two year old just finding out he has a belly button for the first time in his pointless and short life for a minute!" Masky growled. "Besides I bet it's dirtying up the entire mansion right now. Toby ran a finger around his belly button and looked at it."nah it's pretty clean pmsky." Maskys knees nearly collapsed until he heard the "cute" little nickname the psychopath had given him.
"What? P-m-s-ky?"
"Yeah like your name but with p.m.s. added. Because ya know you're acting like a little bitch?" This idiot Masky thought as he absconded to a different section of the manner.

-----------------------------------------
Don't forget to like and comment. All comments are appreciated especially creative criticism.