Kiss me im bleeding!

"Owwww!" Toby cried out as he tripped over a table. "Masky!" The masked proxy absconded down some stairs annoyed.
"What Toby?!"
"I fell." Masky glared.
"Soo?"
"Soooo?! What do you mean so I hurt myself and all you say is so!?"
"Toby, I don't care. You can't feel pain. You were probably jumping over a table anyway."
"Wow just because I can't feel pain doesn't mean I don't appreciate concern once in awhile!" Toby crossed his arms.
"Well I'm going to go now. Unless some bone is sticking out I don't care." Masky turned to walk away when Toby yelled again. "I won't leave you alone until you take care of my knee!" Masky sighed.
"Alright fine, lets go to the bathroom"
Toby lifted his arms staring at Masky with a puppy dog face. "Carry me!" Masky tutted. "Are you freaking serious right now?"
"I will keep bugging you until you get it right nurse Masky!" The injured brunet twitched. Masky slapped his hand to his forehead but nonetheless complied with Toby's ridiculous wish. When Masky picked up Toby, Toby repeatedly smacked Maskys shoulder.
"What is it now?!" Masky snapped struggling not to drop Toby
"You're supposed to carry me like a princess!" Masky groaned and sighed under his breath.
"But you are one."
"What was that?" Toby inquired.
"Oh nothing." Masky quickly carried Toby bridal style up the stairs before Toby could say anything else.
Masky unceremoniously dumped Toby on the toilet. "Ow! Be gentle! Im hurt. Remember?"
Masky opened the cupboard. "Yeah whatever princess." As his fingers brushed against the first aid box Toby started pouting.
"Okay, take off your pants."
Toby's eyebrows shot up. "Masky! You have to take me out for dinner first!" Masky rolled his eyes.
"I need I see if there are any cuts I should clean, perv." Toby blushed.
"Pfft, still trying to get my pants off fine." Toby stood up quickly startling Masky and fluidly took off his skinny jeans leaving him clad only in his pair of boxers.
"Like what you see Tim-tim?"
"Maybe, if there were something to look at."
Toby huffed and shoved down his shirt over his groin. Masky looked at Toby's knee. Seeing a nasty cut on Toby's knee as Toby sat on the closed toilet Masky pulled out the peroxide and a cotton ball from the cabinet next to them.
"I would warn you this would sting but you can't feel pain but I despise you, so yeah." As Masky dabbed the peroxide filled cotton ball on Toby's knee.
"Feels weird." Toby snorted.
"It's all done!" Masky stated and was about to stand up to leave when Toby said something unbelievable.
"But Masks! You have to kiss my boo boo to make it better." Masky glanced in disgust at Toby's bloodied leg.
"First off Toby, your knee's bloody and thats gross and second I'm not your damn mom!" At the sight of Toby's fallen and slightly angry face Masky felt bad he felt it better he comply with Toby's wishes. "Alright fine, fine" Masky lifted his mask slightly and kneeled back down and kissing Toby's knee before lovingly placing a bandaid on his knee. Toby's anger dissipated immediately and was replaced with embarrassment. "Tim, Tim, I was joking."
Masky looked up from Toby's knee embarrassed. Masky did not say anything as he left the room.

-----------------------------------------
Don't forget to like and comment. All comments are appreciated especially creative criticism.