Part 1

Masky to say the least felt awful. He'd taken Toby as his lover sometime ago. More than nine months since he asked Toby to be his. But he predicted this day would come.
The faceless entity wouldn't stand for such behavior that got in the of his plans. Slenderman had no qualms about killing his brainwashed slaves, after all humans were abundant in the billions and all easily replaceable.
Starting six months ago he started to find pages from another proxy named Kevin. Kevin scared Masky, while Masky had worked under the Slenderman he noticed unlike his silent self Kevin was an insane bubbling mess. Add to that Kevin was also very physically strong, the type of strong Masky didn't stand a chance against.
Kevin left disturbing and threatening letters in the forest surrounding his house. The threats were never carried out for some reason.
Toby was ignorant of the pages that threatened his existence and continued to be happy and carefree. The last month the letters grew more threatening and more disturbing. The newest letter was different it had a date. The letter read "Dearest Masky , for your wedding I was thinking of a guts plastered all over the wall theme with a strict red dress code. You have until August 13. You will continue your work with our master,i will kill you both if you do not leave."
Today was that day.
Masky knew he couldn't save himself or Toby from Kevin. He would have to break Toby's heart instead.
If he told Toby the truth Toby would try and convince Masky that they could take Kevin on. But taking Kevin on would mean defying the omniscient god. Two men could not stand up to a blood thirsty god. Two men could not convince a cult to turn against the god they loved and lived for.
He lay in bed that morning with Toby unable to sleep, it was 4:30and the sun had just
He breathed in and out. Inhaling, holding his breath, and exhaling with a whoosh to mentally prepare himself for what he was about to do.
He stood up straight and walked out the bathroom door. He slipped his mask on and hoped his voice wouldn't crack then he quickly walked down the old squeaky set of stairs. A few more steps ad he was in front of the front door. He moved to turn the circular knob, but his hand paused a few inches away from it. He moved his head forward so that his forehead was resting on the door. He mustered a shaky breath trying to build up the resolve to open the door and leave Toby for good.
"Masky?" Toby called.

-------------
An
Might not finish didn't realize requestiee wanted physical pain before i typed this up. cannot bring myself to work on this anymore.
@omgpepsicola